Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do You Wanna Cry?

TheErebus.

That video made me feel nothing. (doesn't understand why you people feel that much toward stray animals) 

At least the music was okay.

Because dogs are adorable and extremely loyal. I own 3 dogs and whenever I see a stray I make sure it's alright before calling the proper authorities. 

Hell, I practically own a cat even though it's a stray. It comes to my house every morning and meows at me for food (which I give it).

Stahp beeing so edgy 

Because dogs are adorable and extremely loyal. I own 3 dogs and whenever I see a stray I make sure it's alright before calling the proper authorities. 

Hell, I practically own a cat even though it's a stray. It comes to my house every morning and meows at me for food (which I give it).

Stahp beeing so edgy 

I feel more sympathetic towards homeless people, compared to animals. I don't understand why'd you abandon your race for some tiny animal.

Edited by RevivedEdgeLord

I feel more sympathetic towards homeless people, compared to animals. I don't understand why'd you abandon your race for some tiny animal.

Because animals aren't like humans? It's like a stray dog doesn't have that much control over it's own life compared to a human. 

Stray animals are typically stray because they ran away from their owners, without someone to care for them they're pretty much all on their own in a world that isn't for them. 

Because animals aren't like humans? It's like a stray dog doesn't have that much control over it's own life compared to a human. 

Stray animals are typically stray because they ran away from their owners, without someone to care for them they're pretty much all on their own in a world that isn't for them. 

That paragraph should be convincing, but it's not working. Nice try though.

Because its cute and adorable and loyal. Homeless are more likely to take money and run, animals will just love you and its cute

I suppose I view human lives as having more worth than an animal.

Edited by RevivedEdgeLord