Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Metal Music Connoisseurs' Waiting Thread

Surtur

Not much to say really.

Any metal music listeners on the forums waiting besides me? If you are, what are you doing and listening to

I am currently practicing my growling with bands such as amon amarth, fleshgod apocalypse, and I might listen to eluveitie in a bit or change it up and practice more screaming/shrieking type stuff

5FDP isn't bad, but I have never been a huge fan.

What I am listening to right at this moment is 

and

Mostly fleshgod apocalypse, some amon amarth. Contemplating which bands to do next. Part of the problem is that I am good at growling and decent at death shrieks, but I am not good at screaming generally. Could practice to be better, but I would keep practicing the growling

MOAR METAL!

You, sir, have some good tastes. Though admittedly I lost interest in behemoth and the like. They are good, I just lost the taste for them

i became a fan with demigod but between there and the satanist is not too great, but their new stuff is actually quite good.

i just throw in o father o satan o sun cause that song is actually really great :P

fleshgod is really amazing and even better live. i will post more :P

Edited by OvAeons

The Ocean Collective

GIF-headbang-headbanger-headbanging-meta

Interesting, They are pretty good, I will have to listen to them during 17.5 probably.

I like core and stuff.

Do I fit here?

I'll welcome you, especially because it isn't PTV. No offense to punk fans, but PTV is a bit over rated/over praised.

MOAR METAL!

i became a fan with demigod but between there and the satanist is not too great, but their new stuff is actually quite good.

i just throw in o father o satan o sun cause that song is actually really great :P

...yes

I haven't heard of vader before, but yes. I like them.

Finntroll is good for what they are, but I am not a fan. Closest to that style I like is Eluveitie like Virunus, Helvetios, or Your Gaulish War

Blind Guardian, Persuader, and In Flames are what I've been listening too lately. I'd have one on now (and link something), but I'm busy and stuck on mobile. :(

It's alright. Even if it is just names, the point of this thread was to give people stuff to listen to and to be a haven for metal fans, since they aren't super common it seems sometimes. Nice choices though

Interesting, They are pretty good, I will have to listen to them during 17.5 probably.

My personal favorites are "Mesoarchaean - Legion Of The Winged Octopi" and "Neoarchaean - To Burn the Duck Of Doubt". Seriously, the names alone sold me.

Also, more Hardcore than really metal, but BOTCH is an all-time favorite as well

My personal favorites are "Mesoarchaean - Legion Of The Winged Octopi" and "Neoarchaean - To Burn the Duck Of Doubt". Seriously, the names alone sold me.

Also, more Hardcore than really metal, but BOTCH is an all-time favorite as well

Those are some great names. Some band names and song names can be hilarious or badass. 

On the more chill side, not exactly metal, but here's some Buckethead

Interesting style, to say the least. Not bad, but not my cup of tea

Since more fitting to this thread than my previous link, I shall post a track with my favourite guitar solo thingy.

(~4:40)

My second favorite?

(~3:40)

Pretty good. It is awesome to meet someone else who knows Trivium though. Might have to listen to them again

You're tempting me to listen to insomnium again because I used to love them, and do love that album

I walk away for 10 minutes or so. There are a lot more responses than I expected

Edited by Surtur

I like my grindcore mixed with breakcore.

Or my metal with speedcore.

Or my death/black metal with baroque and breakcore.

I like experimental stuff basically. :v

And I guess here is some regular metal. :v

Edited by Rakshal

the forum REALLY does not like this many videos being posted when you refresh the page :P

more of a mix of black/death/folk metal but still amazing vocals :P

You're tempting me to listen to insomnium again because I used to love them, and do love that album

I walk away for 10 minutes or so. There are a lot more responses than I expected

if i see these threads i will post all the things XD music is one of my favourite things in life.

I wonder if i'll see anyone who loves power metal more than the other types....the growling is just not for me[right now] :P.

Here's some more of my all time favorites from back when I was in my "teenage goth phase" haha. These are all like..8 years old at least :O

Edited by kiteohatto