Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gersemi Valkyr Skin, Best Thing To Happen To Warframe?

Cleesus

My old look:

lDsdrlb.jpg

My new look:

JpUky96.jpg

I'm not completely sure I like it. Not a fan of the helmet, at least.

I bought it as I frequently use Valkyr. Super disappointing. I'm pretty sure it's going to collect dust forever for me.

Helm is ugly, tail looks super fake, bonds are so badly tacked on, claws practically disappear, and the color scheme sucks.

This Valkyr overhaul has been pretty meh. Only good thing for my tastes was toggle button for hysteria.

I get that from the arms and legs. I agree it lost it's original vibe.

I agree with you all, I thought the concept was pretty awesome but the actual skin lost a good bit of coolness in the transition from drawing to 3d, which im not too surprised about. I think one of the things i like the least is the weird color differences and how the color channels are set up. Also its hard to see the energy portions.

Officially the coolest moderator...

Ty, spread the word! lol

my only complain about the skin is the placement of "valkyr bonds" and the effect on the skin in certain maps makes it way too annoying to use the alternative helmets (not a fan of the gersemi helmet)

3XpIxNb.jpg

while on other maps (like the liset) the skin doesnt apply too much "vaseline" and it looks cool

hlPt5z8.jpg

my only complain about the skin is the placement of "valkyr bonds" and the effect on the skin in certain maps makes it way too annoying to use the alternative helmets (not a fan of the gersemi helmet)

while on other maps (like the liset) the skin doesnt apply too much "vaseline" and it looks cool

The Nyx Nemesis has a similar problem. I doubt they can even fix this problem with current technical limitations. It'd be nice if it came with alt versions of all the helms like how excal got for his prisma skin, when they updated the models.

not really amazed, the people which creates that "rings etc." before the mouthes of frames should change their minds or keep it private then moving this into a game for the masses, honestly ,-)

i dont like this in warframe in general, and no, i dont think about, thats your trip ... just for adressing it ...

that was a "postcard" from *space without any boarders* which is the only truth which exists

Edited by SbruL

Ill buy it for you bro, YOU NEED IT ( only if you use and praise Valkyr)

I will use & praise Valkyr (not as much as I praise God)!!!!

I will even farm 140 plats after your offer and send gifts of your choice & of the same value back!

Edited by unknow99

The ball-gag is just... Well, you know, a little bit weird, though I don't really mind it. Her hips however seem too big in proportion to legs and feet (also butt isn't that glorious, like it is in default skin).

Welp, at least her shoes don't look like clown's anymore :P

But overall I think it is far better than Nemesis skin, which looks much worse.

Edited by masterofpotatoes

I would definitely use this skin since I wasn't a fan of the default, and probably keep the skin's helmet as is since the alternative helmets don't seem to match well. Sadly, 150 plat is a lot to me when there's slots and stuff competing for attention, especially since I would need a class slot to even build/claim Valkyr.

Overall Gersemi is a great skin, but it seems that someone was not diligent enough. I mean great curves on torso and back, but for the love of jesus, why so few polygons on thighs and especially on butt? Imho Valkyr had the best &#! out of all frames and Gersemi has some edgy half assed knockoff!

If you own the frame just go to it in the arsenal, equip it, go to appearance...

You see the options there? Try clicking on body and the skin in question and rotating your frame around.

Yea figured that a bit afterwards, color scheme did NOT work out at all.

Now i'm one for "whatever floats your collective boats" but idk what flavor of the kool-aid everyone sippin on that says this thing looks as good as people making it seem. Maybe its a "grow on you" type thing....

Yea figured that a bit afterwards, color scheme did NOT work out at all.

Now i'm one for "whatever floats your collective boats" but idk what flavor of the kool-aid everyone sippin on that says this thing looks as good as people making it seem. Maybe its a "grow on you" type thing....

to me, every frame model has "grow on you" elements. There never was and I expect never will be a model that I instantly like the whole thing. This is close.

Except Oberon. I've come to appreciate his abilities, but the only way his model will grow on me is by replacement