Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Anyone Building A Huge Labyrinth For Their Clan?

Quetzhal

I'm just curious. Especially the big clans, since I imagine that's a project only they could really undertake. Also, assuming resource requirements are dropped, would you?

I don't know why, but the thought of someone building a basement that's basically nothing but a complex maze of connectors just sounds cool to me. Then again, I can be a bit strange in the head. :p

I think it'd be hilarious to build a maze out of connectors, then lead a new initiate deep into it.

Their initiation trial is to find their way back.

God yes. Someone do it. :D

Warbros dojo was built with easy access in mind. We'll make it confusing later I guess.

Just have a whole floor dedicated to a big labyrinth, and stick a research room at the end to torture new players who really want those weapons. 8D

Edited by Quetzhal

I like the part where he says "I hope we can get 500 fieldron samples. I think we might be able to do it with 2322 people." I will have enough fieldron samples to do all the research on my own before we have the materials to even start the room.

Well, they still take a up energy - so you would have to have a TON of reactors and generators or whatever to power it all. Also, capacity limits you.

Would be a nice thing to try though.

I am not sure if you commented towards me but currently we have four generators powering up everything.