Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Hate The Juggernaut

GregoryGalahad

Me and my friend did 61 runs with the Juggernaut on an Extermination to get a Pherliac Pods blueprint. We counted. 61 runs. My friend told me that if it does not drop till run 65 he will quit Warframe.

No Pod BP. Countless Pod components, but not a single Pherliac Pod Blueprint. Is this a joke?

Is this normal? What, this thing has a 0,1 % drop rate? If so, why? Quests in Warframe were always enjoyable with bits of lore here and there, but this one is just frustrating as hell.

I understand the concept of grinding. I've been playing warframe for nearly 1 years now (or more? I don't know anymore), but this is the most frustrating thing i've encountered yet, and i just don't know what to do to get a fecking blueprint.

Anybody else having issues with this?

I actually had multiple blueprints before I got the last component I needed to craft them from the juggernaut.

That's RNGesus for you, I guess. I do think it's silly to have 5 separate components all from the same boss and only allowing one to be dropped per run.

Also, it's called 'Midgetnaut', because the word 'Juggernaut' normally refers to something big and imposing, and what we got was something smaller than a cow, courtesy of the latest hotfixes. 

Edited by RazorTip