Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Warframe Have You Mastered?

Danjal777

Loki.

Find a map like the old Xini defense map (corpus w/ respawn pits).

Jump off the map and before you fall and respawn switch teleport with an ally. Do this continually. Fun. :D

Valkyr Rip Line is fun to pull people out of the air too. Mobs of toxic ancients make this even more fun.

Edited by TheStag

Ash Bloodthirsty (vampire) (Natural talent, efficiency and rage,vitality, no shields, and melee with heavy hits with lifestrike[presonal favorite is tombo])

Master CC banshee (normal build with sonicor for secundarie and heav AoE melee)

Edit: Try to make something like a role to each frame of yours, for example, not all of my frames follow the same syndicate, i try to see what i belive a frame would like do do as far as combat style.

And to answer the title of the topic, Ash Zephr, Banshee,Trinity, Chroma, Equinox, and i'm really tryng to make limbo usefull outside of defense.

Edited by Dwolfknight

Rhino and Frost, I guess. Though I still have to fiddle with my build (the Tac alert gave me a good whipping) I pretty much crush everything with relative ease. Parkour 2.0 helps a lot too.

People interested in using Rhino, I would say learn how to use Rhino Charge. I run negative efficiency, so I'm crazy, but it's a cheap and really effective way to give you a little breather every now and then when IS runs a little low. It's also funny as hell.

As for Frost.... It's a bit tricky, but try to judge when to use Freeze directly on an enemy or when to make a cold patch. The patch is actually pretty useful when you time it right. A thing I do sometimes is to shoot the patch behind a bunch of enemies grouped up and then shoot at them.

Ice Wave is also your best friend.

Edited by TheBrsrkr

Melee only ember.

Get a melee weapon with high block.

Make sure it does good fire damage.

Don't equip anything else.

Mod for strength and efficiency.

Mod for health and rage.

Jump around like a psychopath.

Always block.

Accelerant before engaging.

Kill kill kill.

define mastered

id say that u "mastered" a frame when ur able to play him in multiple different situations including different builds

and u should although know if there is something that this one frame cant do

knowing what u can do and what not is sometimes more important than trying a hundred times

thats all part of "mastering" a frame in my opinion

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles.

If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat.

If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle."

(Sabaton - Art of War)

define mastered

id say that u "mastered" a frame when ur able to play him in multiple different situations including different builds

knowing what u can do and what not is sometimes more important than trying a hundred times

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles.

If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat.

(Sabaton - Art of War)

I would say you have mastered a warframe when all of its powers are understood, utilized and manipulated properly, and you have no problems being dropped into a situation blindly. Usually when you get to this point you found ways of playing a warframe that falls outside of the norm.

define mastered

(Sabaton - Art of War)

The Art of War is written by Sun Tzu though but that's exactly what mastering it means. You can use that single Warframe to beat anything and everything, which is why some MR20 players are pathetically weak since they haven't focused on anything.

I like to take frames that I'm not completely comfortable with and play them until I feel I have gotten everything I can out of that frame. Oberon's was a tough frame to master because his mods are all over the place and he needs suvivability, so you end up deciding what to sacrifice for the better of the frame. When you get into the modding minutiae, you being to understand them a little better, than just a glance at the wiki.

The Art of War is written by Sun Tzu though but that's exactly what mastering it means. You can use that single Warframe to beat anything and everything, which is why some MR20 players are pathetically weak since they haven't focused on anything.

ur right it is from Sun Tzu but i could only remember it form the song ^^

u should

if u want to

and i agree i knwo MR5 players that are a lot better than other MR20 players just because they focused on something and tryed it in every possible way and dont have to think about how they are doing something and instead have the time to focus on doing something better/faster/more efficent

ur right it is from Sun Tzu but i could only remember it form the song ^^u should

if u want to and i agree i knwo MR5 players that are a lot better than other MR20 players just because they focused on something and tryed it in every possible way and dont have to think about how they are doing something and instead have the time to focus on doing something better/faster/more efficent

The song just makes those 13 chapters easier lol, but it would be wrong quote something that wasn't the original. Also it's the knowledge of the game that they possess, many players I have come across don't even know about corrupt mods and it's quite agitating to see that they are a higher rank and still don't know what corrupt mods are and once I told them and explained, they just look it up and buy them from other players instead of farming for them!

This infuriates me for some reason which caused me to develop some sort of elitism against high MR players who don't really know what they are doing but think they are the S#&$ just because they have higher MR than you.

loki, always rotate ur playstyle with different guns, strategys and don't mind the invisibility ( its not exactly a must have for all missions) .

Rhino, ( although not much variation here, he is very fun to use vs infested, that aoe stun brings tears of joy when in need and it can also resist some procs and knock backs , making infested battles , less anoying in the beggining) .

frost ( people always use him for defense, since he is so great at defending a place, but with the new addition to his snow globe [never ending] , you can place it in key positions when camping a place on the map, it will slow the wave down and will lower enemy armor when they get frozen, try to combo this with nova and corrosive projections ( Frozen enemies will have thei armor lowered and be slowed atleast + nova will slow all enemies even more, make them take more damage and when u add up the corrosive projections, your guns are gonna be blazing enemies off da hood, literally) . also try freezing key enemies like high lvl bombards.

Oberon( The must underrated warframe in warframe) .: he needs some strength ,some extra vitality and rage mod transform this warframe into... wolverine.( damage gets turned into energy and energy into health with his abilitys, you must keep an eye though on ur hp, since u must keep recasting his health ability very often, but once u do... well. ur pretty much wolverine with telekinetic powers. ( ground slam ) . he is fun, and can be on the right hands be a very good high tier croud control..

Ember( she is all about cc, and fire. ) Burn ur enemies, stun em , kill em, while pretty basic, and repetitive, you can always just use an opticor with extra heat damage :) it gets fun . to see those insane numbers. its a cleansing fire indeed.

nova ( you can go fast or slow , all I really know is that you r gonna enjoy the ride., use ur telepot to get out of trouble, use ur slow to buy time, but with her ur gonna need energy plates ( consumables) and sue her balls ( yes her damage absorbing balls, they STACK and they do SO much DMG LATE game, ItS JUST WUT! wut wut wut wut O . O yes, that op .

Edited by haze777

excal, i guess

my build is all around almost max range for blind (best skill cc+insane dps (i use only finishesrs on heavies or lvl 100 enemies or smthg trash mobs just gets gunned down). also my excal is quite tanky to not get 1 shot and rage but negative powe str.

i almost dont use 3-4 at all, 3 more for extra cc while blind is on cooldown and skill  4 only when i misspress a button :D

well my point is i take him for the hardest stuff ingame imo most OP well rounded  frame :D

when we had skill mod slots i only modded for his first 2 abilities :D

so yea i dont like flashy abilities so excal is perfect for me altho i hate lill his 3-4 abilities :D but its because im gun and blade type guy not magig swords n stuff. just shotgun tothe face and dagger in the aye or axe :D my faw is kogake tho , finishers are wicked also on them.

I would say volt for me. That's just because I've been using that frame the longest and most consistently. Regarding tips I'll say think about the type of mission and faction very carefully. Many people get carried away pushing power mods on volt (which is cool against the corpus and maybe not such a good idea against grineer and infested) for electric shock and overload. Shields and speed are insanely useful as well and sometimes the better focus for the build.

Second most used frame is Loki. He's no trinity but you really can do a world of good for your team as the enemy scales to higher levels, be it reviving, disarming or just being that guy whose well placed decoy clusters enemies and saves the pod