Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hey Look Everybody! A Real Girl!

MeowMixMeowMix666

There are more females playing than you might think. I have close to 10% of my clan are female, we advise them to not read Region and don't allow any abuse in our chats. It's a shame it isn't 50%. I'm a happily married male, with a wife who also plays. I just think the added variety and different viewpoints make the game more interesting. 

Hope you get better soon, and hope you stick with the game along time.

What is it with the hate against region chat? It's pretty civil in Germany, though I guess it depends where you are from.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,  Girl!

Nice to meet you!

I am also one of those females ''dragged'' to the game by their boyfriend. ^^ I say ''dragged'' 'cause at the beginning I was making fun of him and telling him ''what the F is this ugly game''....and so on. But then I saw him play with Ember Prime....and I instantly fell inlove. :) (My female favs are now Ember,Valkyr, Mirage and Saryn, in that order).
So here I am, 1 year and a half later, kicking freaky enemy butts.

If you don't mind, I shall add you and we could have some fun together sometime. :)

Hope you have a speedy recovery!

:-*

Hey everyone, new to Warframe, playing mostly as Saryn cause she's awesome. But she's also so frigging SLOW. Why is it everyone just zooms through levels anyhow?

Yep as the title says, I'm a girl. :) My boyfriend turned me on to this game since I'm stuck at home for a few months recuperating from a back injury.

Let me know if you're also a girl playing this game regularly, I'd love to squad up with you!

he da real MVP and also Welcome to the game/forums

Edited by (PS4)RohitKumart9

• 4 weeks later...

Welcome, Tenno!

As has been mentioned before, you are welcome and at home here - for insight or questions, if any of us are out of touch, check out the Players Helping Players section of the forums, and dont be afriad to look myself  or anyone else, up in-game!  Honour to have you among us!​

~ Good hunting

Ehmargerd! Real gurrrl! Let's be friends immediately!

Guess that's what you expected?

Probs not. Probably just wanted other girls to come and talk.

Or you know, mock the hell out of guys.

It's the only 2 page introduction topic. If that doesn't mean it worked, I don't know what does.

You got caught.

Buahahahah.

At least a third of my FL is female so you have plenty of choice out there.

Unfortunately my waifu couldn't get over the art style of Warframe, Hydroids danglars were the last straw :(

Same with my sis.

Goddamit. You like mass effect and not this? What do you want me to do? MEET NEW PEOPLE?

Hello! I wouldn't mind running with you sometimes! My boyfriend brought me to Warframe too a while back, after I joined and turned it down when I ran alone. I main Saryn too, but I've never had a speed problem with her really. Of course, other frames can be faster but I haven't had an issue keeping up with others unless I'm looking around for things.