Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Decided To Test The Effectiveness Of A Laxative I Brought...

Renegade343

And since I don't want to test it on myself, I managed to get an unwilling volunteer: A professor at a university. 

I managed to get to his office, distract him, then dumped two packets of that laxative into his coffee without him noticing. He drank it, and a few minutes later, he said something about needing to crap and rushed off, holding his stomach. 10 minutes late, he came back, muttering to himself about what was in the coffee. 

I guess either the laxative works, or something in the coffee went bad somehow. Or he knew I done something to the coffee. Anyways, got off scot free. 

Try and give people some "Sugar free gummy bears"

Those things are murder and often beat laxatives in effectiveness.

And they're disguised as, you guessed it, Gummy bears.

It's the sugar substitute, people buy'em as pranks now

Try and give people some "Sugar free gummy bears"

Those things are murder and often beat laxatives in effectiveness.

And they're disguised as, you guessed it, Gummy bears.

It's the sugar substitute, people buy'em as pranks now

But offering gummy bears to a professor looks off. Also, I'm pretty sure he would know about the effects of gummy bears. 

But offering gummy bears to a professor looks off. Also, I'm pretty sure he would know about the effects of gummy bears. 

Not if you do it right.

"Hey, I just wanted to say thank you for being an awesome teacher!  Here are some gummy bears as a thank you.  ^.^  XOXOXOX  <3"

I don't think a teacher would expect someone to say that in a UNIVERSATIY and isn't Ren male?

In college, I got into my classroom about an hour before class started (someone left the door unlocked.)  In that hour, I turned everything upside down, drew several different kinds of eyes on the white board and windows (took them a couple months to find, they almost never drew the blinds) and then hung wads of recycling paper from the ceiling using floss and paper clips.

I apologized to my teacher (who made me clean it up) with a card and a bottle of diet Mtn. Dew and a box of nutter butters. 

Edited by Noamuth

My question to that is, WHY?

I was bored and trying to stay awake.  At the time I was working 40+ hours while going to school full time and using public transit, if I fell asleep there was no way they were gonna wake me up.  (I've slept through cannon fire)

Oh? Do tell.

I mean, I've slept through earthquakes, but that's not as cool. Or as unusual.

Black powder enthusiasts at pirate events.  They fired off two cannons, three muskets and a handful of pistols at 8am, 1 pm and 6 pm for four days.  I was asleep during the first two due to...staying up late.

>.>

<.<