Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing Caelus (Uranus) Droptable

DSelj

I've been farming Caelus for the past 2 days and I'm getting a feeling that they removed Elytron harness or just made it relay low drop chance. So far I farmed enough to get over 100 R5 cores and around 20 Elytron parts but non of them is harness. But the biggest problem is that they added blueprints for Phaedra and Kaszas that can also be bought in market.

I'm interested to know if someone got Elytron harness after the update 17.5.

http://imgur.com/F5uLMzN 

Edited by DSelj

I'm also farming this mission since 3 days now (hunting for Elytron Wings BP and Fluctus Stock).

I get multiple Elytron Harness BP, Elytron System BP, Centaur Blades and Void Keys and also a damn Kaszas BP.

I liked these missions from time to time, but this grinding with stupid random drops teach me to hate Archwing (at least for a while).

Edited by M4T2E

The droptable hasn't changed. I have evey piece except Centaur Blade to prove it

Four times over

DE, IF YOU'RE READING THIS, CAN I PLEASE HAVE A CENTAUR BLADE?!

Market obtainable blueprints are in the drop table?

Yes, and it's really dumb

Edited by TARINunit9

Market obtainable blueprints are in the drop table?

Yes, and it's really dumb

Yes, but at least these are freely farmable, rather than requiring keys, or dropping from rare crates--

Mantis Blueprint. Mantis Blueprint. Mantis Blueprint.

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!

I think the Archwing components should be open to trade with other Archwing components.

At least it should be possible to trade a component of one blueprint with another component of the same blueprint.

This way players must still play the mission, but they can get a needed part in exchange of a redundant part.

Yeah....market blueprints need to be removed from mission drops. Personally do not think this was a good move, and only diluted the RNG even more.

Exactly.

Maybe everything will change when the new starcharts goes live, but when they start doing things like this now... well. My expectations are lower now.

Got the last part for my Elytron yesterday.

So I can verify that all parts can drop even after Update 17.5!

I also got a T4 void key and I think this should be removed from this Archwing drop tables.

But I think it's more important to remove the Archwing weapon blueprints from the drop tables, because they are provided at the market and only lowers our chance to get wanted parts. 

Edited by M4T2E

Got the last part for my Elytron yesterday.

So I can verify that all parts can drop even after Update 17.5!

I also got a T4 void key and I think this should be removed from this Archwing drop tables.

But I think it's more important to remove the Archwing weapon blueprints from the drop tables, because they are provided at the market and only lowers our chance to get wanted parts. 

Something will have to give, i cant shake the feeling Odonata Prime will also be in the droptables after they blow up the void.