The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Prime Access Missing Accessories

Nulty

l o l, as i bought the full primepack i matured a kubrow, didnt even see the primed collar, get a lill panic, after maturing it i was able to see the collar

-problem solved-

ps: back to my °daydreaming°: i really thought we get a incubator to breed clean primed kubrows, now i have the choice to genmask it, means i colour it for looking like a prime-kubrow which isnt a prime kubrow ... what to say =)))

thats cheap, DE, sorry, thats a little bit cheap ... ))

and what i see from the postings about: first primepack successfully destroyed by the creators ...

doesnt matter, i would love to be DE for the first 2 hours after the update (daydreaming 2nd part) LOL =:P

finally, who cares, give the people their prime-gen-mask stuff, this all lost its uniqueness of getting a primepart ...

but its for shure unique to count the cash ... again ...

you created it, DE, we players have really nothing to do with it, and we have longrange only one choice with our innocenceness and trust ... as well as im shure you ignore easy the fingers pointing to this primepack ...

wait, what is unique now for me as primepackpayer ? a genmask-kit and a small jewel for the weapons ...

bring us excal prime, you gain more out of it then you loose founders ... spoken about advertising :P

Edited by SbruL

okey, DE, fine, we must tell you one thing, that you're killing your game, "good  jobs" yep, so "good jobs"

2) We will be changing the Prime Accessories Kubrow image to better illustrate that players receive the Armor, not the Gene Masking Kit- thank you for that!

Edited by Kogashi

People bought the accessory pack because of false advertising.  Even if it was unintentional, it was still false advertising.

This isn't just a presentation error that needs to be fixed; consumers were mislead about the product they were buying.  Money changed hands when it shouldn't have because of this.

At the very least, the people who bought the accessory pack should be given the gene-masking kit and an apology.

I'm thinking I wasn't getting everything, so can we farm the masking kit? I feel like I'm missing the full brunt of the prime accessory pack. I specifically bought it with the intentions of it having "all" of the non farm-ables.

Edited by Genjinaro

2) We will be changing the Prime Accessories Kubrow image to better illustrate that players receive the Armor, not the Gene Masking Kit- thank you for that!

Seriously, the gene masking kit should be in the accessory pack. This is just not right! I would have no problem if you could get the gene masking kit from the market at least! Don't make it exclusive if you can't buy it from the accessory pack!

Edited by Ninjamander

The Gene Masking kit isn't in the accessories, but a bloody tiny piece of cloth for our melee weapons is?

Who actually cares about Sugatras? They're too small and clip while holstered, so I don;t know how other players are meant to see them...

Wha ta rip-off...

That's kind of a rip off...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...
3 hours ago, Kacc said:

rigth now i discowered that my  Tr accesories missed from account -_-

Good news, even though the thread is more than 6 years old, the answers provided are still applicable.

If you're absolutely certain you purchased the correct pack, you'll have to contact Support for assistance.

https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us