Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

People Who Have Chosen Not To Buy Prime Access [Light Topic]

Kthal

Probably not buying. Wanted the TrinP avatar really bad, but not when bundled with Kubrow cosmetics instead of gear.

I think I will spend the money on the next Destiny season pass. Ironically this seems to be the more valuable option now.

I am game newbie, obviously, but this prime pack IMO seems quite expensive. It's like buying whole new game, again, each few months. 80 bucks, for one prime frame, dog, few icons and cosmetic items? And you can farm for trinity anyway, and it will get cheaper each day to get her now. I've bought loki prime last night for 75 P. Not that I have to have Trinity prime right NOW. 

Now I'm not a cheap guy. Week in a game and I already bought platinum on three occasions by now. First time 20$ pack for basic things (solid amount of frame /weapon slots, several potatoes, one syndana, one color palette, you know, the essentials :) Second time 10$ when I realized frame needs three freakin' days to build : ) and third time, again 20$ when game shrewdly offered me 75% percent platinum discount. 

While we're mentioning this, does anyone else feels that discount as majestic as this is really - counterproductive? It's psychological thing, you are reluctant to spend money when you know any day you could get quadruple value. Imo discounts should perhaps be more frequent but usually 25% and very rarely 40%. But that's just me. 

Either Disgaea 5 now, or Fallout 4 with the season pass. Haven't quite decided yet. I dig Trinity Prime, but would rather farm for her since I rarely use Trinity to begin with, and I am not a fan of Kubrow, and they missed a big mark not making the prime weapon Galatine :-P .... Lost a solid chunk of money from me on this PA & Accessory Pack. Will either farm it or buy her parts with plat when she comes down from her high on the trade channel.