Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

People Who Have Chosen Not To Buy Prime Access [Light Topic]

Kthal

Both the latest wave of Prime Access, and in the past, what have you decided to do with your money instead?

(Why you decided does not matter. Really, I don't care. If you have to, put it in a different thread.)

I've opted for planning some practical jokes instead this time.

U7Bpmt2.png

Edited by Kthal

I think im going to buy Elder Scrolls Online. I was hoping for a maybe Primed Cape and Kubrow thingies but this PA was a disaster for me. Also what am i going to do with 90 day boosters anyway. I buy maybe 2 or 3 in between PA's.

A backlog of steam and drm free titles i will probably never play~

But deals

So yea~

fallout 4 will be taking my money and my social life, I literally bought all plat only items the PA is just worthless now.

FTFY

Best to come to terms with it now dude. It's coming and there's limited time to explain to the peoples close to you why they will be 2nd fiddle later on~

Edited by DiabolicalHamSandwich

*Looks into PC case..

Noticed 3 GTX 980TIS*

Hm, well..

I have no idea why I don't buy prime access..

Unless you are running a four-monitor setup, you have absolutely no need for that sort of thing.

Found the hacker.

I actually work on server coding for a living, so, ya know.

I manage 3 servers for a friend so two monitors are normally dedicated to that unless I tell someone else to get on and watch the console for me, so.. ARMA 3 and gmod op lol :P such an exciting life.

Edited by RykerTheFox

I'm kinda poor in general,i buy food,hygiene products/other supplies,clothes on rare occasins and i help my family,a lot.But if i had the spare money,i would buy an SSD (was thinking abut Samsung,people keep telling me it's reliable).I dont buy any kind of game unless i really like it and i catch in on sale for 1-10 eur.

There is absolutely no reason for this thread to be locked.

As long as it stays on topic.

I have plans of also having a bit of fun using a sharpie to write people's names on the foam darts.

Edited by Kthal

I'm typically interested in prime access, but this round seemed very lackluster. I'm not a fan of kubrow use, and the "vanity" is really weak outside of the kubrow. Trinity Prime is nice, but I could just farm for her alone. Nothing else was really interesting, at all.

but then I ended up buying the full pack anyway. 

*sigh*

As for now my plans are in DkS2: scholar of the first sin for ps4, even though i didnt think DkS2 didnt live up of quality of miazaki souls games, not even close. and i allready have it on xbox360(wich dvd drive is busted) im going to get it. I got games to refund anyways so why not? i can drop around 20 euros for that. Gotta have something to play before bloodborne DLC comes. Might change my mind in gamestop, but one thing i can quarantee, i wont buy prime accessories.

Tbh I never found PA to be worth it. As a person that usually gets a discount now and than, you could just use 50$ on a 75% discount and get 4K plat.

Use like a quarter of that to buy the new primes.

Also, Fallout ETA less than a month, so...

Let's see... I've bought.

This month:

Undertale.

Fallout 4.

Last Summer:

Age Of Wonders 3 + DLC a while ago. (It's a muthahumpin time vampire.)

Tales Of Xillia 2.

And after that it's a blur. I'd need to go deeper through my records for that.

So it's gone to food.

And I find prime access silly in the first place.

Edited by Ziegrif