Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sooo... No Update Tomorrow I Guess?

tinyranitar

Question

Maybe it's the difference in timezone, but I have a small joy of waking up on Thursday and find out about the new update. You can say it's a part of my routine, and I look forward to that Thursday morning everyweek (not last week though because I know you guys have much too do). 

Not rushing or anything, just asking if I can put on my hype hat to bed tonight? I know it's highly unlikely since it was today but... uhm... just in case. The thursday special sleepy hat has been in the closet for too long.

17 answers to this question

But... Wednesday is the weekly update day- not thursday.

Well your wednesday is my thursday, and funny how it always strike exactly when I wake up.

What?

Two updates a week? Aren't you feeling greedy...

I am. Are you Ruk? 

To be more clear I'm not demanding, wishing, rushing or ANYTHING. I'm just simply, nicely, asking if I can put on my hype tonight?

Edited by tinyranitar

I'm just simply, nicely, asking if I can put on my hype tonight?

You can, especially if you like disappointment. Or if you have a Hotfix Hype Hat. You can open a thread called "18.6.1.1 Hotfix Hype [megathread]" as well.

DE never gave out two updates the same week. Remember the Nyx Prime? She came out as well on Tuesday. And guess what - nothing came out on Thursday.

If it is hotfixes then maybe there is 1 tomorrow, there has been alot of bugs spotted and reported lately.

True, been missing the "All Target eliminated" lines from Lotus.

The time in Ouagadougou is different than the time in Los Angeles.

They have different time zones.

Got it? Or dooooo IIIII neeeeed tooo reepeaaaaat iiiit slooowwerrrr forr youuuuuu?

What he meant was a trick question since the person he is replying too think I'm from the same timezone as DE. And no need to be that rude.

You can, especially if you like disappointment. Or if you have a Hotfix Hype Hat. You can open a thread called "18.6.1.1 Hotfix Hype [megathread]" as well.

DE never gave out two updates the same week. Remember the Nyx Prime? She came out as well on Tuesday. And guess what - nothing came out on Thursday.

Oh darn... Back to the closet you go, son.

Edited by tinyranitar

Don't hear her in a LOT of missions, not a lot of talk from her now.

I wonder...

Is that intentional? Is the Lotus not getting THROUGH to us at times because someone -hint hint!- might be jamming her transmissions?

Edited by Kalenath

I wonder...

Is that intentional? Is the Lotus not getting THROUGH to us at times because someone -hint hint!- might be jamming her transmissions?

Yeah and that creepy Tenno message thingy too.

But it's more likely a bug since Hek (the Councilor, not the gun) is awfully quiet too.

The time in Ouagadougou is different than the time in Los Angeles.

They have different time zones.

Got it? Or dooooo IIIII neeeeed tooo reepeaaaaat iiiit slooowwerrrr forr youuuuuu?

I WAS REFERENCING JEOPARDY DAMMIT.

YOU RUINED IT ALL. YOU MONSTER. BEGONE FROM THIS HOLY HOUSE, DEMON.

What he meant was a trick question since the person he is replying too think I'm from the same timezone as DE. And no need to be that rude.

Don't worry man, I was joking... :) (maybe I should've made my sarcasm more obvious?)

I WAS REFERENCING JEOPARDY DAMMIT.

YOU RUINED IT ALL. YOU MONSTER. BEGONE FROM THIS HOLY HOUSE, DEMON.

Oh no, that reference flew over my head!!

I'm sooo sorry I missed that!! :(

I will exorcise myself :

Deus, in nómine tuo salvum me fac,

et virtúte tua age causam meam.

Deus, audi oratiónem meam;

áuribus pércipe verba oris mei...

Edited by unknow99