The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Farming Argon: T4 Better Than T1?

SolarUpdraft

Question

13 answers to this question

Not that i know.

Something related though: i had my best results doing T2 survival 20min solo runs with a Speed Nova, Carrier and Synmulor. It might be confirmation bias but i did it for the last few Argon-related items (Potent Pherliac, Ninkondi iirc, Landing Craft Segment) and it usually nets me 3-5 crystals per run.

One does not farm for argons. One should not expect argons. One shouldn't be hastily to acquire argons.

But Juan should do prime farming not interested in argons. Those that do this method will recieve endless amounts of argon that most likely will never be used.

One does not farm for argons. One should not expect argons. One shouldn't be hastily to acquire argons.

But Juan should do prime farming not interested in argons. Those that do this method will recieve endless amounts of argon that most likely will never be used.

Give happiness and expect nothing in return and abundance shall be given you. Lol

I think I've read somewhere that high-level enemies do have better loot, generally speaking. However, even if it is true it's not a noticeable difference. Just go into a mission with lots of killing and good prime parts and hope for the best.

As far as I can tell Higher level mobs do not have better drop chances.

The Double Resource Drop Chance does help, the double resouce pick up definitely helps. 

My record was 12 Argons in 1 T1 Exterminate (6x2 from double resource pick up).  But a lot of that is from breaking containers and not mobs.

Edited by Karamethien