Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rip Quiette Shy's Channel

omeggga

How is youtube fellating big greedy industry latecomers? It's run by Google.

Given the size of the site, the termination thing is a partially automated strike-based process too.

Basically, your comment makes zero sense.

yup, once you get 3 copyright strikes form whichever company you're done

Alright time for some official word. I am the administrator of the Cephalon Shy clan and I am trying to get into contact with Shy about this.

For now let's cover some stuff up.

1. Shy didn't quit YouTube. I am still not certain what happened but when I find out I will update this post.

2. Shy pays for the text to voice service. For this reason it is unlikely that this is why she had her channel shut down because she is now legally allowed to use it and is not a television show or advertisement.

3. This is also not DE trying to silence her. DE considers Shy as a legitimate Warframe YouTuber. They have sponsored her in the past by giving her free items to review (only non prime and non syndicate however).

If I am to guess. Most likely this is a copyright claim for music.

Until then, please remain calm and do not spam DE to revert this change because it is not DE's fault. Instead you should contact Google who is responsible.

Please let her know that she has much love and support from many of us here on the forums. 

Over the past few months she's become an essential tipple - I love her videos, I think she has a great sense of humour and real talent as a film maker and particularly as an editor; she has a great eye and ear for appropriate clips and samples.

every thread has his "cantsaybcziwillgetwarning"

in this thread we have picklemonster

congrats

i just saw that you "play" in an other thread also

so you got your nominee for the "cantsaybcziwillgetwarning" of the month

congrats x2

Edited by JoMenton

To be fair, MoGaMu goes over A LOT more gear than just about any other YouTuber out there, tries to get the most out of it and gives up stats, builds, pros and cons, protips, etc. etc.

That's not a fair thing to say, considering my version of humor is completely different to what she brings (or brought) out. 

first its Mogamu not MoGaMu

and -Nooblshowtek- does it alot better .-.

Perhaps youtube terminated her account because they haven't been getting the $$$ from her video views

Or YouTube hired idiots

Probably the latter

At this point, we can't even say that there was even human involved in the strikes.

She may have gotten 3 automated strikes and then an automated notification.

What happened to Shy is beyond her and DE's control. First off, do you guys know how big Google is? Second, do you guys know how many people they have to answer to in regards to copyright? Mind you, I hate how copyright works and I won't defend it any further than Google's responsibility over copyright.

All we can really do is bother Google about this. I'm pretty sure Rebecca, Megan, Steve, a ton of DE staff are pissed about what happened to Shy, but I can't blame them for doing nothing (if they did nothing) since... well... what can they do? This is GOOGLE! THEY CAN PRETTY MUCH DO WHAT THEY WANT OR WHAT THEY ARE ALLOWED TO DO! If not bother Google, then just hope Quiette gets back and makes content again (I'm speaking on behalf of the guys who do like Quiette and her content) since I actually do enjoy her content.

Edited by styxonfire

At this point, we can't even say that there was even human involved in the strikes.

She may have gotten 3 automated strikes and then an automated notification.

i doubt it, she doesn't know why she got terminated, if you get a strike, it tells you why