Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rip Quiette Shy's Channel

omeggga

The fact that she could say something against it is why they won't tell her anything. Also this

Google reserves the right to terminate an account at any time, for any reason, with or without notice."

That's google for you. All about the best user experience.

DE is like this and I bet more websites than you think are like this. Facebook for sure has way more crazy terms than this. You signed up to THEIR system, using THEIR servers all for free (kind of). Nobody forces you to use Youtube, but if you do use it, you agree to their rules.

Well that's stupid. Most of the claims are probably fraudulent (what else would they be, it's Youtube), so hopefully she'll win the appeals and get her channel back.

GL. You have to appeal to Court and keep appealing til you wasted 300k+ in $...

or make another youtube acc

that would be amazingly foolish. why continue to support a system that's as damaged as that one? she's better off just using a different service. stuff like this actually helps to support the smaller video hosting services, as more legitimate users switch over due to systemic abuse against them.

Edited by Wyrmsilver

DE is like this and I bet more websites than you think are like this. Facebook for sure has way more crazy terms than this. You signed up to THEIR system, using THEIR servers all for free (kind of). Nobody forces you to use Youtube, but if you do use it, you agree to their rules.

You're definitely right. But DE is at least nice enough to let you know about such things. They don't have to, but they still do.

Unlike the phallic shaped object that is google, DE treats their customers/users very well comparatively.

Yet, people still use Youtube because it's easier? I don't know. It's the same reason people use Twitch for streaming rather than Youtube or any other site.

PickleMonster...by being so nonchalant about this, you are only supporting bad behavior from Google and YT. It doesn't matter if YOU didn't like Quiette Shy's channel, it's the practice of blanket bans that you support with your 'opinion'. You liking or understanding the content should have no merit in abhoring the unexplained banning of a channel that many, many of your fellow WF players liked. Way to be supportive, broham.

Anyway, I'm hoping this gets cleared up soon. I don't need all the "informative" YTers. I understand the game just fine. I liked the sarcasm and comedy Quiette brought to her vids.

Edited by (PS4)PeetSquared

but the thing is you'd be happy if you're on their list, but quiette was being sarcastic and making fun of stuff, even if yt copyright allows her to use footage for educational purposes, that doesn't stop the original owner from getting butthurt and flagging her.

Happy for being the worst movie? yeah... I guess. I think the problem is that she did not reference the clip :\