The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ok Rant Time Regarding Trinity Prime

Buzlok_Gorgon

I have been grinding since the release of trinity prime to obtain said frame. I received the blueprint, the chassis and the helmet relatively easy. The tier three mobile defense mission necessary to get the sytems is refusing to cooperate. I understand a grind or having to work for something, However, after burning through over25 keys and getting screwed over on keyshares and recruiting, I still do not have the systems. I received countless soma barrels and bronco stuf but not a single system. So What I want to say is why is it so difficult to get this one part.  Honeslty this is only creating replayablilty out of frustration.

I'm pretty sure your luck is just bad. But damn, this topic turns up all the time.

"I haven't gotten something, it must be rigged!". No, you're just unlucky. I did about 5 runs of MD and got the systems. The important part of RNG is the R, as in the Random, i.e. not guaranteed, not consistent.

I have been grinding since the release of trinity prime to obtain said frame. I received the blueprint, the chassis and the helmet relatively easy. The tier three mobile defense mission necessary to get the sytems is refusing to cooperate. I understand a grind or having to work for something, However, after burning through over25 keys and getting screwed over on keyshares and recruiting, I still do not have the systems. I received countless soma barrels and bronco stuf but not a single system. So What I want to say is why is it so difficult to get this one part. Honeslty this is only creating replayablilty out of frustration.

Trinity has been out for......

Two days since you made this post... 2 days.....

I'm sure you won't die any time soon...

Just keep trying. You'll get it.

Two and a half days

I have been grinding since the release of trinity prime to obtain said frame. I received the blueprint, the chassis and the helmet relatively easy. The tier three mobile defense mission necessary to get the sytems is refusing to cooperate. I understand a grind or having to work for something, However, after burning through over25 keys and getting screwed over on keyshares and recruiting, I still do not have the systems. I received countless soma barrels and bronco stuf but not a single system. So What I want to say is why is it so difficult to get this one part.  Honeslty this is only creating replayablilty out of frustration.

Hey, Trinity's grind is around 100-200% easier if you compare it to either Volt or Ash P when they were released.