Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Would You Guys Buy Warframe's Ost?

Kylecrafts

I'm not going to sugarcoat this, so I'm just going to say it as is.

Warframe has a forgettable soundtack.

Besides "drums of war", the corpus and void fight music, nothing really stands out enough for me to buy it.

Sure, I'd listen to it on YT every once in a while, but it'll need to have more memorable melodies for me to actually consider buying it.

Did you know Stalker has a fight theme? I didn't until like a month ago when I started paying attention the the OST.

IMO Character (boss) themes should be more melodic and memorable, while regular missions could do with just ambient dynamic soundtrack.

Usually I only pay attention to the sound the guns and the splattering guts everywhere make. Well, that's unless I use guns with sounds I find boring or just plain annoying. I've mostly been listening to music the past year and a half while playing. I liked the new serene music added to the void/derelict, but it just disappears too quickly. Honestly, it isn't really worth turning the sound on just to hear a short track of nice music, when I can just keep the sound off and listen to whatever I want instead.