Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Time When You Were Actually Scared In Warframe?

tinyranitar

MR0. First time in an infested mission. Solo

It was a survival

I also had a really bad computer so sounds would just keep replaying and the smallest move with my mouse would make my camera look backwards as I was running away.

Pretty sure I pissed my self a little

Edited by (PS4)IIIDevoidIII
Language

Everytime Stalker comes in while i was leveling gear. I swear that mofo always comes in when everyone's leveling their gear.

That scar still remains even when it occured back in 2013/4.

EDIT: Someone beat me to actually putting the gif on here so here you go, shameless copy/paste.

hDKh3jL.gif

Edited by ViroVeteruscy

MR1 me, just casually screwing around in a random Grineer mission as me friends were in a middle of a mission so I couldn't join them.

Then BAM! Light flickers. No idea where Stalker was, turned around to see the bugger right behind me. Luckily for me I narrowly jumped away from his Slash Dash and lil sh*t got himself stuck into the walls (and that's where me unloaded me MK1-Braton).

Still a scary first-time experience.

When I first saw the G3. I had already met them before, but everyone was down before we even knew what happened.

Well this other time they came after someone on my squad, but I had a mark too. I told the newbies to just run to extraction because we all had low level gear and wouldn't stand a chance, but they didn't follow me and just died. When I reached extraction, Leekter teleported right in front of me (I was lagging an awful lot) and said "MartianJellyfish, your Banshee looks so slippery". As I was S#&$ting myself because I knew I had no Oxium for another bolt release (and farming Oxium in U12 was something to tear your hair out), my screen froze. And I was left there with this image of Leekter's facemask stuck on my monitor. It was terrifying.

Then the game finally closed itself and I could breathe again. I got no bolt though.

First stalker encounter, still get my @$$ handed to me every time he shows.

Actually my first encounter with him wasn't that scary. A senior was accompanying me and he caved Stalker's face in. The second time though, it took me 20 mins and I brought him down with Lato