Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Battlefront: What Do You Guys Think So Far?

izzatuw

I wonder what people are expecting from a DICE/EA game...

As everybody already know, it'll be a battlefield with battlefront graphism. done.

I waited a long time for this game but since i know THEY are doing/selling it, i won't even try. I have better stuff to do with my money than buying DLCs.

It's amazing how they could've made an awesome battlefront game just by taking battlefront 2, and simply remaking the graphism, the hitbox, and the IA.

And then just adding a better story campaign and a well made PVP.

Sadly EA = no mods but DLCs all over the place.

And instead of doing that they just decided "let's take battlefield and change the graphisms yay"

You'd be better off playing the original games than this mediocre crap.

I'm torrenting it, meaning I'm not paying a dime for the new game. Apart from potential viruses (in which I always keep a backup drive for replacement/wipe/cloning when the worst comes to worst), I have nothing to lose. 

I'm torrenting it, meaning I'm not paying a dime for the new game. Apart from potential viruses (in which I always keep a backup drive for replacement/wipe/cloning when the worst comes to worst), I have nothing to lose.

I wouldn't even do that. Plus EA did announce that there will be microtransactions in all their games from no on, regardless of how stuipid it is.

Downloading now. I wonder how long the beta goes for

Dude the beta end the 12th. Enjoy the last day of the beta. (if i'm not wrong :D)

I have nothing to lose anyways, so I'm just going to do it. 

Your time ? :D

I wouldn't even do that. Plus EA did announce that there will be microtransactions in all their games from no on, regardless of how stuipid it is.

Well microtransactions can be something good when well done like in warframe / dota / TF2 (and maybe CSGO but i don't play that game so i have no idea).

I mean when you can pay to get something that is already obtainable IG. (or cosmetics, players love useless & expensive cosmetics)

But knowing EA yeah you're right they'll do bullsh*t again and ruin another game \o/ 

Just like they did for soooo many games.

Edited by Trichouette