Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dat Status.....

GinKenshin

Is there anything like red procs? Just curious.

no, on non continuous weapons it just caps at 100%. On a continuous, it's status per second not per shot, so 200% per second is same as 100% per half second Edited by KinetosImpetus

no, on non continuous weapons it just caps at 100%. On a continuous, it's status per second not per shot, so 200% per second is same as 100% per half second

soooo, with that build OP has on, it can proc twice per hit?

srry if that sounded dumb, but I have no idea about status calculations on beam weapons

soooo, with that build OP has on, it can proc twice per hit?

srry if that sounded dumb, but I have no idea about status calculations on beam weapons

I don't know exactly either, but instead of counting by ammo consumption they count by second. You could also say a standard rifle has 200% status per second if it has 100% status per shot, before multishot, with fire rate of 2 shots per second.

The question is.. Did you really removed Serration to do that shlt? LOL

status is way more powerful than base damage if it is guaranteed, DPS builds are rather narrow minded, but not like all guns have anbother choice :/

I don't know exactly either, but instead of counting by ammo consumption they count by second. You could also say a standard rifle has 200% status per second if it has 100% status per shot, before multishot, with fire rate of 2 shots per second.

I think fire rate counts in as well, as it increases hits/sec, so technically more chance/sec, am I right?

and yes, I know that trick, multishot with 100% status=2 procs per hit, hilarious on vectis with corrosive and blast :)

It's almost like we already have the option to make creative, viable builds without so called mandatory mods needing to be removed...

Nice work OP.

though you just gave me this cool idea that I'm gonna try 

gonna remove HE for vile acceleration and see how to goes out, plus remove serration for the 4th dual stat mod :D