Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Star Citizen. I Am Putting This Here Because I Love You Guys.

MokutoBunshi

You're still missing my point meng

There is no way I can convince you. You have to watch it for what it is. I see your point and your right, theres no refuting it. You have to see the vid and all of info. If you have the same opinion, ok then, it may be bad for you right now. However, maybe you could see WHY it has so many people willing to post and keep posting like I am since word of mouth is its only method of spread. No investors. And a whole lot less adds.

]\'[

There is no way I can convince you. You have to watch it for what it is. I see your point and your right, theres no refuting it. You have to see the vid and all of info. If you have the same opinion, ok then, it may be bad for you right now. However, maybe you could see WHY it has so many people willing to post and keep posting like I am since word of mouth is its only method of spread. No investors. And a whole lot less adds.

]\'[

I watched it. I know exactly what it's about and what you're talking about. Doesn't change anything.

The escapist later appoligized (ish) for that and most of it was false.

Proof?

Here it is: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/14979-Chairmans-Response-To-The-Escapist

The good, the bad and the aurgument.

I read that when it was released. It still doesn't assuage my doubts that the game will be anywhere near as grand as it's constantly being made out to be.

I watched it. I know exactly what it's about and what you're talking about. Doesn't change anything.

OK :) I see no problems with the game. If you want, share what you think.

Very impressive, though a good game speaks for itself.

Preacher, go home. They'll try it out eventually if they're interested.

What can I do? Its what lets people know about the game. wheather you want to play it now, later, never. Thats up to you.

I read that when it was released. It still doesn't assuage my doubts that the game will be anywhere near as grand as it's constantly being made out to be.

I am open to any opinions here. Say why you think so if you like.

]\'[

Edited by MokutoBunshi

Wow, sorry about the mixed bag here. I have been lobbying for a lite space sim tie-in for Warframe, for awhile. Essentially, inspired from the original 2000 version Dark Sector concepts that had elements akin to Wing Commander: Privateer. Ironic, because Chris Roberts was a, or the, creator of Wing Commander. Anyways, have fun.

Oh, and my post on the subject is linked to my profile, if anyone is curious.

Wow, sorry about the mixed bag here. I have been lobbying for a lite space sim tie-in for Warframe, for awhile. Essentially, inspired from the original 2000 version Dark Sector concepts that had elements akin to Wing Commander: Privateer. Ironic, because Chris Roberts was a, or the, creator of Wing Commander. Anyways, have fun.

Oh, and my post on the subject is linked to my profile, if anyone is curious.

Wow, didn't know. Hopefully this comes as good news :)

]\'[

Very impressive, though a good game speaks for itself.

Not necessarily. 

Many high quality games are flops because the word never gets out about them.

I would list them, but... 

EDIT: Also, one quote that I would like to use.

"But a game where the 'Player can do anything!' is a game that focuses on nothing." -Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw

Edited by fishworshipper

Not necessarily. 

"But a game where the 'Player can do anything!' is a game that focuses on nothing." -Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw

You're implying that my post excluded the possibility of their players spreading word.

Edited by RevivedEdgeLord

I like to anti-hype. But think about it. They can make a space sim, but that doesn't mean they can make a shooter.

In the beginning they contracted Illfonic a FPS studio to work on the FPS portion of the game and has now a bunch of former Crytek guys working on it in the new Germany Studio. 

The FPS gameplay does not look like its my cup of tea but I will reserve my judgement till the time I get to try it, but they do have people who know how to make a shooter working on it.

I want to be a bartender pimp running a small drug cartel. If you say that I can be exactly that then I will be all in.

Bartender is gonna be a proffesion later, slaver confirmed (so pimp? maybe??) and drug runners are already in... but if you think you can get away with that... You'll have the government and me on your tail >:)

Not necessarily. 

Thats why the ability to do anything in this game that makes the verse and economy work is used to drive the space flight combat with some fps boarding on the side.

It looks neat and all but isn't it not 100% complete yet? I'd personally choose No Man's Sky over SC till it's complete.

Last time I checked warframe is not 100% complete :P

]\'[

Edited by MokutoBunshi

Bartender is gonna be a proffesion later, slaver confirmed (so pimp? maybe??) and drug runners are already in... but if you think you can get away with that... You'll have the government and me on your tail >:)

Thats why the ability to do anything in this game that makes the verse and economy work is used to drive the space flight combat with some fps boarding on the side.

Last time I checked Warframe is 100% free.

Last time I checked Warframe is 100% free.

I have a REALLY nice come back for that but I'll save it for later.

Point is, warframe has its ups (free) and its downs (plat only and exclusive items[excluding the ones you can get from events and trading of course]).

Star citizen has its ups (everything will be available in the final game for the primary[only] in-game currency, pay once for everything no subscription needed, presistent game world with no loading screens, has economy driven missions)

and downs (its not free, it only has free trials, its just starting [good thing if you like being a alpha/beta player]).

I like both and wanted to share it.

People say vapor ware (HA HA HA so false)

People say P2W like with warframe (more like W2P)

People say it cant be done (but it already has)

Its my other favourite game... thats all.

]\'[

I have a REALLY nice come back for that but I'll save it for later.

Point is, warframe has its ups (free) and its downs (plat only and exclusive items[excluding the ones you can get from events and trading of course]).

Star citizen has its ups (everything will be available in the final game for the primary[only] in-game currency, pay once for everything no subscription needed, presistent game world with no loading screens, has economy driven missions)

and downs (its not free, it only has free trials, its just starting [good thing if you like being a alpha/beta player]).

I like both and wanted to share it.

People say vapor ware (HA HA HA so false)

People say P2W like with warframe (more like W2P)

People say it cant be done (but it already has)

Its my other favourite game... thats all.

]\'[

I'd like to hear it.

Although it looks like my type of game knowing that it's not even remotely finished hesitates me from actually buying it. With FO4 around the corner, even more.

I'd like to hear it.

Although it looks like my type of game knowing that it's not even remotely finished hesitates me from actually buying it. With FO4 around the corner, even more.

I can understand that but I have never see this -->FO4

before.

]\'[

Edited by MokutoBunshi

You guys have been burned WAY too many times...

The whole point of RSI (the company that makes star citizen) is a developer that has no investors and only listens to its players

]\'[

All I said in this entire thread was advising people to wait until it's finished. 

I'd rather buy a finished product than one that's still in it's alpha stages.

All I said in this entire thread was advising people to wait until it's finished. 

OOOH I never meant for you to buy it yet! I am just showing what its like!

]\'[

Edited by MokutoBunshi

OOOH I never meant for you to buy it yet! I am just showing what its like!

]\'[

Your OP states otherwise:

Star Citizen.

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/15007-Letter-From-The-Chairman

I want to invite everyone from this community that has had so much fun with me to one I love to be a part of.

Just consider it.

To join SC, you need to cough up $45. 

You want us to join the game with you. 

^

This.

@OP

That's fanboyism isn't it?

CD Project Red, Bethesda and DE listen to their community pretty well too.

]\'[

Then yesh! Until it actually comes out.