Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Petition To Allow Us To Use Our Own Custom Profile Icons.

Trickst3rGawd

The problem here is that for reasons of keeping a professional atmosphere and for legal reasons, they would probably need to approve every single new icon they way they have to approve new clan emblems. Which means it would probably be way more man hours for them to deal with than they can afford for something like that. 

your profile icon should be of your current frame you may pick dark or light theme. you and/or random fools being able to submit an oddly phallic looking profile picture is not a priority.

I remember when I played CO, you could simply select one of your characters as your profile pic, no matter what they looked like.

Well if we could actually take a headshot of our custom colored frame when in our arsenal. That would be neat

That's not a bad idea. Something like that would have to be an in game process though so they could avoid people creatively editing it.

= . = 

Edited by Tesseract7777

I've been wondering about the custom icons you see on some of the community moderators or prestige people.  Do players see those custom icons in-game as well? I never looked for it during the prime times or other streams.

photo-thumb-92803.png

photo-thumb-4.png

photo-thumb-869879.jpg

photo-604229.png

^ Same

Well if we could actually take a headshot of our custom colored frame when in our arsenal. That would be neat

It would be nice if they just released different avatars and not just a shot of a warframe with either a black or white background. Maybe have avatars made from the concepts on the frames? I'd really like an avatar of this. 

jgtt13.jpg

I've been wondering about the custom icons you see on some of the community moderators or prestige people. Do players see those custom icons in-game as well? I never looked for it during the prime times or other streams.

photo-thumb-92803.png

photo-thumb-4.png

photo-thumb-869879.jpg

photo-604229.png

Nope,these are just for the forums,in-game we have normal ones :D