Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nycc 2015: Warframe Panel Youtube Video!

[DE]Rebecca

Ugh Microphone wise, Rebecca is so loud and everyone else is sooo quite in the video, can barely hear the panel. I have to keep adjusting the volume to one extreme or the other every few seconds depending on who is talking. Don;t suppose your audio people can edit the video to normalize it and increase the volume of the panel?

Edited by weezedog

Ugh Microphone wise, Rebecca is so loud and everyone else is sooo quite in the video, can barely hear the panel. I have to keep adjusting the volume to one extreme or the other every few seconds depending on who is talking. Don;t suppose your audio people can edit the video to normalize it and increase the volume of the panel?

Yeah, at first I could barely hear mr Scott, and it's a little shame, knowing what kind of important subjects he got to deal with...

Finished it the other day. It was a good watch.

A lot of good stuff, but one thing that I liked hearing was why the Dark Sector conflicts were still in armistice, and that they'd be brought back as more cooperative rather than competitive, direct conflicts. 

When researching clans (when I was about to join the one I'm in now several months ago), that was my main worry: being sucked into conflicts, and the taxing systems. I prefer to chill, and our clan has stayed pretty chill...so that prospect didn't sit well with me.

Glad it might change to something more appealing.

Thanks again for the videos.