Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Should We Add To This Game?

Nah_NotReally

Charge Attack on bows pls ?:) 

Also some ultimate power to warframe, something like Limit Breaker in FFVII ;)

Would love to see an ultimate power. Maybe a progressive bar to build up from kills and scans, extra points towards it for sneak kills/scans. Maybe pressing L1 and R1 at the same time to trigger. Would love to see it laid out similarly to overdrive attacks Infamous for a nice one hit AOE or relevant skill for your warframe.

Ideas for overdrive abilities:

Rhino: Diamond skin X4 and attack power up by 15% on all party members within range.

Mirage: Conjures up 4 actual doppelgangers with half of your health and DPS that work like specters.

Chroma: Dragon roar with Immense blast-wave of current energy element with 80% status effect chance on all hit.

Ember: Sets off a massive explosion of fire damage, igniting all enemies not killed and dealing 2 times the fire damage over time.

Frost: Summons a massive blizzard, freezing all enemies and dealing intense cold damage

Ash: Fans Kunai made of random elements in all directions for a short duration, each deal high damage of their respective elements and have high chance of status effects.

Atlas: Magnatude 50 - slams both fists into the ground, causing an intense earthquake which knocks all enemies in range and deals physical massive damage.

Banshee: Lets out a shriek of intense sound stunning all enemies and inducing random status ailments.

Equinox: All allies gain boosted attack, sheilds, and armor, and all enemies are slowed for a duration.

Excalibur: Doubles attack power and gains infinite energy for a short duration.

Hydroid: Water rifts open all over and swarms of hungry space fish attack all enemies within range.

Limbo: All allies and enemies enter the rift. Allies are undetectable and enemies take double damage for a short period. 

Loki: Adds all nearby enemies stats to his own and cuts theirs in half for a short duration. (doesn't work on bosses, but does work on mobs)

Mag: Pulls all enemies to her, then sets off a massive explosion of magnetic and blast damage, launching them sky high.

Mesa: Sets down a perimeter which allows double damage for all party member's ranged weapons, and cuts enemies' ranged damage in half. 

Nekros: Summons death himself, dealing massive damage to all enemies in the area, with a chance of instant kills.

Nyx: Takes control of all enemies in the area (excluding bosses) they deal double damage and explode when they die, dealing blast damage to nearby enemies.

Nova: opens a black hole and pulls all enemies nearby into it.

Oberon: Heals all allies for twice it's base HP instantly and places a recovery buff that restores more hp over time for a duration.

Saryn: covers the nearby field with a giant pool of acid and places 2 decoys to derive fire from her.

Trinity: Places a barrier with a health similar to frost's snowglobe that slows enemies, restores health and shields to all allies in it, and doubles all allies attack power.

Valkyr: Goes into a controlled rage with double armor and attack power for a duration.

Vauban: sends out multiple copies of himself that run towards enemies and explode on impact.

Volt: an arc beam of electricity that chains additional electricity to all enemies within range of the hit target.

Zephyr: for a duration, all party members have half gravity and a massive tornado is summoned up

Trade system's fine, just use your smarts and you won't get screwed.

Other than that, I'd say add in more enemy diversity. Even if it's just the same model with like, a different style of armor on. Break up the monotony already.

Never said that it would not make the job, but definitely that trading tab is a mess and there is a lot that can be improved.

Another thing that would be nice is if we could apply the clan logo to the syandanas.

I want new tilesets. I know this takes time and a LOT of work, but we need more scenarios.

My first idea is Mars. A warzone reflecting the conflict beetwen Grineer and Corpus. We need the red planet in its full glory.

Second, Neptune. Would you like to visit a stock exchange turned into a temple to profit? Transparent databanks, panels and executive rooms. Perfect place for a battle, don't you think?

I have other ideas, but this is not the place.

First thing on my list would be all the missing LORE from all the content in the game to date that is still missing it. (Codex wise especially!)

I've been wondering why We can't do an A. B. C. appearance on the Landing craft. The Liset or the Mantis. Nor can we match it to our Warframes. As well. Changing Landing craft should also change the interior layout, Which should also have the appearance abilities.

Another thing that i've been wondering is, at least for the Tenno alone achievement is Why can't we get red crits on melee weapons.

Why there why isn't there secondary weapon for the Arch wings. I mean they have 4 abilities like the frames do. So why not a secondary weapon. That we could still fire while being revived Like we do in regular missions.

I would also like the free roam ability come to back to the Kubrow and the coming Kavats. Just tweak it a bit more.

And lastly, With the charge attacks coming back will this be they end of channeling, Life strike and stances as before the stances and combos that brought on it being taken out of the game I don't see it being viable. It was so difficult to manuver before. and I would think that they would cancel each other out.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

1) Ability to bind the Consumables Menu to the PS4 Touchpad, as either a directional swipe or down press. This will free up the d-pad to hold all abilities as either up, down, left or right and make it easier to map for alt fire.

2) Change Alt Fire back or to something different as the new method is terrible and forces me/everyone to be constantly rearranging the controller scheme.

3) I also support stats on armors and cosmetics.

4) Addition of a Shinobi-style mask-scarf (Shinobi from PS2 game).

5) Selecting the "Enter Dojo" tile from the Communications Menu actually brings the player to the dojo instead of to the solar map.

6) An actual Metallics Color Pack featuring true gold, silver, rose gold, meteor metal, gun metal, black metal, etc.

7) Add color name/signifiers to colors in color palettes.

8) More Kubrow sizes: toy, teacup, etc. It'd be funny to have a puppy-sized Kubrow that hits like a truck.

- Also, does anyone notice that when the Kubrow puppies are smiling they look like DE Sheldon? Coincidence?

9) Better Kubrow AI.

10) Make all Kubrows "Fetch" all the items around the player before returning to them.

11) Sentinels on Archwings (I want my R2D2).

12) Increase Archwing Vacuum efficiency to work at high speeds and have greater radius.

13) Have all Sentinels Vacuum up loot and change Carrier to be able to increase ammo pools, etc.

14) Make levels within individual planets more "open world" style, meaning you can travel to another mission from another mission so it's not just, run a mission and go back to the Liset, run a mission and go back to the Liset. Maybe even, call your ship to deliver your Archwing and fly to the next mission.

15) Integrate Archwing into regular missions somehow.

16) Fix Ash Issues. Look to Conglomerated Ash Rework ideas as frame of reference. https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/563302-ash-the-conglomerated-rework/

17) Fulcrvm's Evil Oni Mask Ash Helm Concept. Need this!

18) Make Firestorm work on Secondaries or make a Secondaries version.

19) Make the Liset have an "Arcade Module" (Maybe in the Codex?). Where we can play Wyrmius, Lost Sector (I think that's the Frost Game), etc. 

20) Make Sigils able to be shrunk down to the size of a cop's badge.

21) Take Ability Augments out of the Warframe Mod Pane altogether and add new, unlock-able, slots into the actual Ability Stat Pane (new exilus style slots?). They are Warframe "ability" augments after all, not actual Warframe mods.

22) Change Aura Mods like Speed Holster, Sprint Boost, etc., and make them utility mods.

23) Make Warframes with built-in weapons (Ash, Mesa, etc.) utilize them. i.e. Mesa's pistols as an equip-able secondary and Ash's blades as an equip-able melee, etc.

24) Make Forma T1 and T2 drops, exclusively. Getting Forma in T3 and T4 is super frustrating.

25) Or Make forma drops in T3 and T4 packs of 3 like Orokin Cells.

26) Make Limbo have an augment mod that turns his bubble into a nullifier version that moves with him. It has a shorter duration but absorbing incoming fire increases its lifespan. Or something like that.

27) Limbo's Rift Surge should be his passive ability, just makes sense.

28) An Indiana Jones style Limbo Helm.

29) An actual Gatling Gun weapon/s, both Archwing and regular.

30) Lightsaber-like melee weapon/s.

31) Sound Blaster-type primary and secondary weapons (uses sound waves as a weapon).

32) Proto Skins for other Warframes.

33) When Katbros enter the game, make Kubrows growl and chase the Katbros around when in the dojo together :D

34) Next Animal Companion : Primates or Birds?

35) Water specific Sharkwings with water specific weapons (Agree w/ OP).

36) More High Mastery locked Weapons and Gear.

37) Buff accuracy on Telos Boltor (because it needs it).

38) Make Kubrows have a more ferocious appearance (sharper claws, scarier teeth, more muscle definition, etc). As of now the females look like fluffy bunnies and the males look way too placid/oafish. 

39) Bring back/ fix animations on Excalibro's Pendragon Helm. The moving rings on the back of his head don't move, just dangle.

40) Matrix-style, cartwheel wall running. Basically doing cartwheel flips on the wall as if you were standing on it but only as a means of traversing the walls at full speed without slowing down. It would also be more acrobatic which would help to negate enemy targeting while wall running. You could use it as a way to launch off the walls, as well, if timed right that is.

https://mikethomas317.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/cartwheel-effect.png

FIN. For now.

Edited by (PS4)GR13V4NC3

honestly I'd love to see more gore, not MK levels but just more gore

I'd also love to be able to see thigns like moas fall apart when you hit them with melee weapons and stuff it doesnt really look cool or fun to watch this pair of walking legs just fall over when it dies

Just a few ideas:

Full party power or armor boost for being at full energy (which hardly happens) and stacks for each member at full.

More animations/emotes, maybe class specific ones such as a dragon roar for Chroma, mirage making a duplicate and high-fiving it, frost causing a swirl of snow to circle him, or ember igniting her palms.

Stances for space weapons. I feel that they don't get any love really.

Obliteration mode, survival like, without waves, just a constant number of enemies always on the field (the number of enemies and their levels increasing every 5 minutes until at max). Ends when you die, but you keep your resources, credits, and xp found. No mods or weapon parts drop, only resources and credits.

More to do in Relays, maybe a local trading post at each, but the tax decreases as you get to higher relays?

Necros or Ash needs a death-mark like ability, possibly a status effect that makes the enemy take more damage temporarily. I think it would be fitting.

Containers to hide in on stealth missions. (crates and such to avoid being seen)

A little more focus on Oberon's healing ability, he really don't feel good enough to be referred to as a paladin.

Resource item drop from enemies that grants additional shields, or maybe gathering additional energy past your max overcharges you and makes you abilities double in effect, but doubles the cost until overcharge wears off.

I really want a cape, but they clip HARD through Chroma's pelt. Maybe make the pelt's tail an occlusion for the syandanas?

Gathered energy grants some shield back. It would just make sense.

Chroma's elemental ward doesn't really do much good when set to toxic energy, maybe decrease channeling costs while toxic? Fire gets health, cold gets armor, and electric gets shields, but toxic just does toxic damage?

Cosmetics that actually effect your stats. I feel this would make the items worth more to players. Electronic shield items that grant additional shields, class specific shoulders that add bonuses to primary abilities?

XP bonuses when killing a boss while wearing it's sigil. Maybe increased drop rate or rare mods from it as well?

This is just me spit-balling, I honestly love the game as it is, just thought I would post something. 

Nekros already has terrify. It makes enemies more vulnerable to damage for the duration.

You can apply arcane augments to cosmetic items to affect your stats.

Edited by Sundercommander

I've always wanted God of War style dual-whip weapons. Like the Blades of Chaos that Kratos uses. Espically if there's a stance that takes inspiraiton from it.

That's a good idea! That made me have another idea of my own: Nero's sword... the one you can rev up. It'd be awesome to make timed attacks that modify your moves in game.

Chroma's elemental ward doesn't really do much good when set to toxic energy, maybe decrease channeling costs while toxic? Fire gets health, cold gets armor, and electric gets shields, but toxic just does toxic damage?

Toxic Elemental Ward gives reload Speed. I wish Volt's Speed Gave animation speed, reload speed or something...

What should we add to this game?

Space fighters.

I want a Corpus version of a TIE fighter, something that looks utilitarian but that also is aesthetically pleasing (so not a rejected gun concept that's repurposed into a ship)

I want a Grineer version of the Slave 1, something that fits the Grineer's vertical ship design but that isnt just a guy exposed while floating in space

I want a Tenno version of an EpII and EpIII Jedi starfighter, pretty much a spacefighter version of the Liset, and maybe another where the liset-like fighter is split in half by a separate cockpit

Archwing is unique but doesnt quite satisfy like a space fighter mode would. To continue with the Star Wars analogy, Archwing is like taking a podracer, removing the actual pod (leaving the two engines), and then attaching the engines to your back. Plus, I find it hard to believe that the Orokin, Grineer, and Corpus wouldnt have such space craft.

Also, the game could use some better running/sprinting animations - IK-based, fluid animations (like EA's ANT engine).

So that's what I wish was added to the game.

Edited by AntoineFlemming

Would love to see an ultimate power. Maybe a progressive bar to build up from kills and scans, extra points towards it for sneak kills/scans. Maybe pressing L1 and R1 at the same time to trigger. Would love to see it laid out similarly to overdrive attacks Infamous for a nice one hit AOE or relevant skill for your warframe.

Ideas for overdrive abilities:

Rhino: Diamond skin X4 and attack power up by 15% on all party members within range.

Mirage: Conjures up 4 actual doppelgangers with half of your health and DPS that work like specters.

Chroma: Dragon roar with Immense blast-wave of current energy element with 80% status effect chance on all hit.

Ember: Sets off a massive explosion of fire damage, igniting all enemies not killed and dealing 2 times the fire damage over time.

Frost: Summons a massive blizzard, freezing all enemies and dealing intense cold damage

Ash: Fans Kunai made of random elements in all directions for a short duration, each deal high damage of their respective elements and have high chance of status effects.

Atlas: Magnatude 50 - slams both fists into the ground, causing an intense earthquake which knocks all enemies in range and deals physical massive damage.

Banshee: Lets out a shriek of intense sound stunning all enemies and inducing random status ailments.

Equinox: All allies gain boosted attack, sheilds, and armor, and all enemies are slowed for a duration.

Excalibur: Doubles attack power and gains infinite energy for a short duration.

Hydroid: Water rifts open all over and swarms of hungry space fish attack all enemies within range.

Limbo: All allies and enemies enter the rift. Allies are undetectable and enemies take double damage for a short period. 

Loki: Adds all nearby enemies stats to his own and cuts theirs in half for a short duration. (doesn't work on bosses, but does work on mobs)

Mag: Pulls all enemies to her, then sets off a massive explosion of magnetic and blast damage, launching them sky high.

Mesa: Sets down a perimeter which allows double damage for all party member's ranged weapons, and cuts enemies' ranged damage in half. 

Nekros: Summons death himself, dealing massive damage to all enemies in the area, with a chance of instant kills.

Nyx: Takes control of all enemies in the area (excluding bosses) they deal double damage and explode when they die, dealing blast damage to nearby enemies.

Nova: opens a black hole and pulls all enemies nearby into it.

Oberon: Heals all allies for twice it's base HP instantly and places a recovery buff that restores more hp over time for a duration.

Saryn: covers the nearby field with a giant pool of acid and places 2 decoys to derive fire from her.

Trinity: Places a barrier with a health similar to frost's snowglobe that slows enemies, restores health and shields to all allies in it, and doubles all allies attack power.

Valkyr: Goes into a controlled rage with double armor and attack power for a duration.

Vauban: sends out multiple copies of himself that run towards enemies and explode on impact.

Volt: an arc beam of electricity that chains additional electricity to all enemies within range of the hit target.

Zephyr: for a duration, all party members have half gravity and a massive tornado is summoned up

OMG this is awesome :D I like the thing someone like same idea like me :P

General:

Dragonling pet, after catbrow are a thing

Guns:

Shotgun with explosives

Torgue like weapons that you throw when reloading and they explode (don't get me about copyright :@)

More bladeguns and gunblades (miter style and redeemer style, maybe resembling that sword from final fantasy :3)

Melee:

At least 2 mroe dual swword stances

2nd machete stance

more nunchucks , maybe one critoriented without any ability to status

Scythe buffs

HAMMERS , MORE OF THEM

Frames:

Up to DE , honestly

Edited by pavlo555

Dubstep gun? AR's are boring at this point .-.

But I would have liked Bass Canon - Launcher mechanics , huge KD and CC + Tonns of impact damage ... Kinda sonicor-escue

I was meaning more or less a gun that fires with the tempo of the song, the best example is the Dubstep Gun from Saints Row. Although it doesn't have to be Dubstep. Another feature from it is having a different skin changes the song. Maybe energy colour would dictate it.