Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Never Piss Off A Community

TheErebus.

The stats are suggesting a different story. Never claim that your individual opinion in any way reflects a wider communities.

http://steamcharts.com/app/218620#1m

A new update and steam sale generally brings in more people. Basically the long term fans of the game are pissed. Just look at the "helpful" reviews on the steam page: http://store.steampowered.com/app/218620/  They're all negative.

Which basically means the people you are most likely to listen to when choosing the game, are the ones telling you not to buy it. There have been many times I've decided against a game from these reviews. In the end pissing off the people who the customers look to for guidance is not a good idea.

I don't know what Orokin Engineered Super Weed you're smoking, but the stats seem to be agreeing perfectly. You know, what with that ~30% loss of players in under 2 months.

Peak player numbers are spiking way higher over the last 4 days than any time over the last month. Look at the graph at the top. I'm not sure what's so hard to understand about that.

It's been what, 5 days since they got micro-transactions?

Peak player numbers are spiking way higher over the last 4 days than any time over the last month. Look at the graph at the top. I'm not sure what's so hard to understand about that.

It's been what, 5 days since they got micro-transactions?

People coming back to check out the update as well as free players.

It wasn't the microtransactions got everyone pissed, it was how the devs basically broke their promise over the microtransactions.

And also putting most of the players' DLC cash to waste by boosting non-DLC weapons. Pistols do more damage than they normally should.

The skins even receive boosts when equipped. Feels like old Warframe all over again. Well, almost.

Edited by Freelancer27

Reach forge was amazing! Forge world was sooo good.

Half the reason I despised Halo 4. I was actually a community cartographer for reach for a short while, and 3 of my maps temporarily made it into matchmaking. I used to make hundreds of maps and join others and help them with what they building.

Half the reason I despised Halo 4. I was actually a community cartographer for reach for a short while, and 3 of my maps temporarily made it into matchmaking. I used to make hundreds of maps and join others and help them with what they building.

Reach got a lot of hate but it was actually one of the better Halos. Forge was the best, fun gameplay, amazing story mode, and I enjoyed the credit system.

Thank god I never bought this. Feel like I dodged a bullet. No, more like a rpg missle.

And also putting most of the players' DLC cash to waste by boosting non-DLC weapons. Pistols do more damage than they normally should.

The skins even receive boosts when equipped. Feels like old Warframe all over again. Well, almost.

To be fair on DE atleast those cosmetics had a counter balance to them meaning something was lowered to compensate.

Edited by Makairi