Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who Is Your Most Favourite Character Ever?

tinyranitar

Well, just want something to talk about.

My most favourite character ever is Sanae Hanekoma from The World Ends With You (if you haven't played it, I reccomend it. Pretty neat game. Play the smartphone version instead of the DS one).

He is my most favourite character, cuz well, he is really different from all other character I've ever seen, and it'd not be an overstatement to say he changed my way of life. Basically, an imaginary character changed my way of life. And that's pretty awesome.

My favourite quote

• "Listen up, Phones. The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go."
    — Sanae Hanekoma

Hmmm, tricky one. I'm a big fan of sci-fi and cyberpunk, and really like those badass kind of characters.

I think I'm gonna go with Gray Fox from Metal Gear Solid.

Cool! He's high on my list too I'd suppose. 

But higher up for me I think is, Ezio. or Altaïr, i can't pick. Those are awesome characters.

Tough one.

I'd go with top 3

1. Emperor of Mankind, Warhammer 40k universe.

3409864-god+emperor+of+mankind.jpg

- Has badass backstory (basically born from souls of powerful shamans during mass suicuide ritual)

- Despite his wisdom, strongest psyker still has human flaws (which led him to his unliving status)

- It is unknown what will happen should he die, rebirth or leaving humanity to it's fate

2. Malacath Elder Scrolls series

shrine-of-malacath_preorders.jpg

- Presumably Once Elven warrior god, defeated and devoured twisting his form and mind.

- Strong code of honor.

- treats orcs as his children.

- has some hidden stuff regarding his origins.

- Patron of the outcasts.

3. Ezio Auditore da Firenze

Ezio_Auditore_da_Firenze.png

- Aside from being master assassin, rebuilding brotherhood and uncovering artifacts of ancient civilization, he made the most impact on me.

perhaps it was result of following him throughout his life, experiencing both joy and sadness from his perspective. 

- His story seemed was bitter sweet, on one hand the colossal loss he suffered from life, devoting his life in service of creed, on the other finding time to enjoy life and research ancient artifacts, giving his wisdom to next generation.

Edited by Morgax

That's pretty damn hard considering how much favorites I have.

Two of them would be:

Caim from Drakengard.

5Banimepapernet5Dpicture-standard-video-

I just really enjoyed his character, and he was such a great anti-hero, or that's not even right to call him that. He was so broken and killed indiscriminately regardless if it were child or adult, women or man. He was more of a villain. The only thing that was even holding him the least bit sane were his sister and friend, and Angelus later on. Stuff happens and he pretty much loses any shed of light lost in his life.
The only reason anyone should even have played Drakengard 2 was for the ending of his story, which is based off ending...B of the first game, I think.

Hector from Fire Emblem.

fire_emblem_-_eliwood_and_hector__hector

He's just a true bro to the end. There's not much else to say without giving spoilers. 

Edited by Nebam