Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will This Ever End? (Salacia A.k.a. The Big Bug)

Saerel

I love Warframe. Played it for 2000+ hours and regret nothing. I like it because it always gets better and NEVER worse.

But there is one thing that just makes me scream out a roar of rage. ( Like Valkyr kun )

SALACIA...

Oh man, I'd never think that it's possible to hate something as much as I hate this mission.
Not only does it take more than an HOUR to do 20 waves EVEN WITH 3 ELYTRONS in the party spamming every single ability, but it's also buggy as hell.
Like, seriously, compared to all the other cool things in the game I just don't understand how it was possible to come up with something like this o_0

I don't think it's normal to wait for 5+ minutes with no enemies around until the next wave starts.
You know how hard it is to find someone who'd be willing to run this mission with you? Ridiculously hard.
Because people get stuck in textures, they can't see anything, and if the host gets kicked out of the mission for some reason, you go back to wave 1, EVEN if you're about to finish wave 19.

After 9 hours of painful farming I still didn't get my kaszas blade, and you know why? Because I can't see anything, I simply can not see anything and can not do anything to protect these shuttles.
I was about to just buy the damned Kaszas but then I realized that it's not a solution.

Just tell me, please, for the love of Lotus, HOW are we supposed to see, defend and fight like THIS ?
An it's not just me, people that were in the party with me, my clan mates, my friends, all of them have the same issues.

This is how we run our mission every single time. Screenshots inside.

21769491333_347dbb80ce_c.jpg

22202588240_980fa64ff0_c.jpg

22202858658_55cb8db134_c.jpg

A LOT of people are going to be grateful if you rework that mission or at least fix the bugs so we can torture ourselves in peace.

Edited by Saerel

You know how hard it is to find someone who'd be willing to run this mission with you? Ridiculously hard.

Because people get stuck in textures, they can't see anything, and if the host gets kicked out of the mission for some reason, you go back to wave 1, EVEN if you're about to finish wave 19.

I think that its just visual, i already got that error many times, like wave 10 turn into wave 5 after the host leave, then in the end at wave 15 we get the wave 20 rewards.

Else your not lucky D:

Edited by clemza

I don't think it's normal to wait for 5+ minutes with no enemies around until the next wave starts.

I never had this problem, but you have to regularly sweep all four connecting passages between the two rooms.  Enemies get stuck in those all the time, especially the one off to the side.

Because I can't see anything, I simply can not see anything and can not do anything to protect these shuttles.

As for this, the only workaround I've found is to just not use melee, or at least very sparingly.  Yeah, it's super annoying.

As far as i know this bug occurs because your warframe mysteriously becomes bigger (you are downsized when playing AW ) after stealth meleeing enemy and camera is now inside your head.

I have spawned default normal size with this bug when joining the host. Luckily it was only AW mob def. Otherwise I would have ragequit.

DE should seriously fix this bug ASAP. No need to create more AW hate.

• 2 weeks later...

That is not the only proble. The health and shields of the defese targets are too low. And since we don't have something similar to Frost's globe, it is a lot harder to defend the target and prevent damage.

I completely agree with you!