Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Long Do You Think Warframe Will Last?

D.I.M.M.

from my 14 months of playing and my experience watching it evolve so well and the tactics they use to keep my interest and that of fellow player-friends, i will assume it should be just fine for another 3-4 years.

however, once enough mastery items are released that can get the general player to 30, i am not sure what they may do to continue interest for the general majority.

pvp does need much better working and a lot of the storyline and related missions, as well as tactical alerts of unique challenge have to keep coming at least 1-2 times a month.

i do have a pretty good idea what will two possible paths of progression will be used for the "TRUE" endgame, as both can lead to an almost-infinite way to develop new things and allow for believability of new prime stuff coming from the same places we've been to so many times before  :P

It will last for a long time. Multiplayer is done by a host system and most of the stuff is client sided with the exception of some little bits of information.

If the worse happens which i doubt it will i'm sure somebody would have already came up with a method for private servers or DE would have already reached a point where the game could be released standalone without any need for server sided stuff.

Basically the game wont die, something will keep it going and as of now its DE and will be DE for a long time.

It's 4 years running at this point, and I fully believe that DE can get at least another decade out of the game.

Uh... The game just its second anniversary a few months back. Idk where your getting 4 years at.

But yeah, The game could last for a long time.

I think it's got a good ten-to-twelve more years of growth in its lifespan, it's pretty rocking as MMOs go. After that I imagine it'll stick around for a while longer, but not quite be what it was before... then again, that's just base don my experience with other MMOs, and DE's update process keeps thing coming in fairly regularly to keep things fresh enough. Maybe it'll be double that?

Uh... The game just its second anniversary a few months back. Idk where your getting 4 years at.

But yeah, The game could last for a long time.

The game had a CBT period before now. Three years in OBT will be early-ish next year, so I was accounting for some time that has yet to pass.

Edit: The anniversary is for when Warframe went into OBT which was for U7 I believe.(I wasn't around then so correct me if I'm wrong)

Edited by GhostSwordsman

Even if it lasts 10 years more, I think that with the current grind scheme and weapons that 9 out of 10 are just pure, non-dmg S#&$, and frames that are ridiculously weak - people will leave way earlier.

They said they are currently working on a system to make non endgame weapons endgame viable. Like Forma.

So putting something on your weapon to increase your Stats.

Which is exactly what we need at this point. So many cool weapons that absolutely suck.

Edited by iLogan