Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rakta Syandana Coming 3-11-2015 (11-3 For Americans)

(PSN)Sybaris-

I mean only exclusive THIS time, I know that PC got it already.

Let me check my crystal ball...

... Crystal ball says that several event rewards have returned in newer events (such as, say, a the Gorgon Wraith). So my crystal ball says: "what has returned two times might return three times".

Such a wise crystal ball. 15 ducats at Ki'Teer's and it comes in nice shiny colours.

No one says 11-3, they say November eleventh. It cuts out the "of" from "Eleventh of November" whilst still being grammatically correct.

On that note, no one says "Rubbish" it's made up Harry Potter word.

Not sure if you're trolling or being uncultured.

I don't understand why they are recycling cosmetic items.

There are two reason: Lots of players missed out on certain cosmetics or weren't playing when they were released, so there's still quite a demand for them; and it doesn't cost DE any man-hours or resources to recycle an old cosmetic, as opposed to designing, modeling, and implementing an entirely new cosmetic.

There are two reason: Lots of players missed out on certain cosmetics or weren't playing when they were released, so there's still quite a demand for them; and it doesn't cost DE any man-hours or resources to recycle an old cosmetic, as opposed to designing, modeling, and implementing an entirely new cosmetic.

This. Even players with much older accounts, like mine (mine was active during Fusion MOA, though I only actively began playing in U14.5 with Cryotic Front) don't have a lot of the older cosmetics and items. Till they began recycling items, there was no chance of getting them, which just kind of sucked, really.

But it's not the same as weapons, weapons affect mastery rank and variety, there is actual reaction to recycling those, but this is as bad as re using event badges themselves, just make a new skin for the Hecate, they done it plenty of times.