Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: The Jordas Precept (U17.7.1) (+Hotfixes)

[DE]Drew

Hoho :D so in the day of PS4 Warframe Anniversary, what is the gift ? :-*

I missed Dex Furis and Dex Darkra, can we, PS4 new players, have Dex Atomos or Dex Dual Kamas ? :D

no it's not a gift, it never was a gift. btw idk if dex atomos or dual kamas would work

Edited by (PS4)KS10567

Hate to say it, but don't waste your breath guys.... It's been pretty obvious from day one that we've always been the ones they love to screw over with every single possible chance.

Ending founders two weeks before the PS4 release, wait times on updates, the legendary cores fiasco, prime access cheating us out of thousands of platinum with nothing but a half-assed apology, the Obsidian skins energy being uncolorable while Xbox can, back in U16 or so when we had to wait an extra 2 months for our update because they wanted to bundle more together, and now this...

I love this game, and I keep coming back because it's a fun, awesome game I don't mind dropping some money into every now and then, but this is getting really old. I'm seriously considering deleting the game, and giving up on it despite the unbelievable amount of money I've poured into it, because these incidents just never end, there's always new ways that they're screwing us PS4 players and I'm getting tired of it!

I'm hoping since it's the PS4 anaversery there gonna celebrate now would be the perfect time to put up am exclusive PS4 event that Rewards us the Kerek Waith since the other 2 systems already have it.

& then DE could do a Alert that gives pc & Xbox the Dara Vandle..

But since we don't have that gun yet now would be the perfect time to add it!! Make it happen DE!!

And i wanted to have the Gersemi Valkyr skin today... I'm kinda starting to hate this update, Atlas is pretty much the only good thing about it cuz he's insanely fun to play with but everything else isn't even that interesting, even the Halloween event wasen't fun compared to last year's and i'm not as hyped as i used to be for the skin because of these stupid delays...

After all these comments about the skin I'm not saying nothing lol but yeah I feel the same. Comes out Friday? Good. I can get plat after I get paid and it will be mine. Oh yes, she will be mine. Mwahahaha (evil laugh)

I will too, but then she's gonna be gathering dust for quite a while cause of course it comes out the same day as black ops 3

Thanks for the hard work and Continued Polish DE, this update has brought some new versatility to the game (as usual)

I am experiencing a bothersome occurance though.. When using Undertow with Hydroid it no longer remains "infinite" ticking down my energy reserve, but instead will start to shake (as though activating a movement cancel) after a few seconds ejecting me out of the ability. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Edited by (PS4)Leathermancer

DE, thanks for an AWESOME game, I've been playing for the long haul and I absolutely love and support everything you guys put out!!! Any chance of maybe seeing an OPTICOR based particle cannon for Arcwing? I'm sure you guys get tons of crazy fan requests but what about some kind of war frame synergy between the naturally elemental frames? Like using volt's shock or Frost's Freeze on Hydroid's undertow? Or Ember's fire blast mixed with Frosts Ice wave to create a "blast" wave? I mean the possibilities are endless...Volt and Saryn for Corrosive Overload. Frost, Ember, Volt with Atlas' Rumblers for a form of elemental golem! Well maybe not volt as its not a conductor, but Saryn would work...crazy huh? But oh so awesome!! Lol you guys are awesome!