Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Peacemaker Is Amazing

(PSN)EvilFlowerChild

While im still bitter about waiting an additional week for the gersemi skin, ive got to admit that this update is amazing, after finally playing around with the new peacemaker, it feels great, you have control, the damage is OK now , with my build I couldn't stay in peacemaker more than a couple of seconds because i only put streamline on her, now i can stay in peacemaker for a much longer period of time, and yes i have max duration on her so the energy drain is way slower.

And I didn't have to change my build at all, Thanks DE.

Evil :D You don't know how much trouble you just brought to yourself by writting this on the forum xd.

I like it too, ran like 1 hour survival alone earlier without a slight worry. Didn't have to change my build and the ring doesn't look like what PC player describe it... I thought it was a huge pain but, now that I've tried it I like it... It's not eye-killing to look at it and it doesn't decrease in size in a few seconds...

Could use some move doh. Had to get to higher/open spot in order to activate it and get a good hold of all the door in one room for a quick cleanup instead of just walking around a bit :L.

Anyway, I'm satisfied.

Edited by (PS4)XxDarkyanxX

It's pretty nice overall, my only desires are the ability to accelerate the rate at which the damage multiplier builds up via modding (even if it's at the cost of the ring shrinking faster) and maybe some limited mobility (at least that of a Chroma using Spectral Scream).

Yea with all of the complaining going on in the forums, I thought it'd be garbage.

It's better....and so is Mesa in general

Hell there's like 3-4 open thread on how Pc players hate the new mesa peacemaker and her first ability xd.

I love EVERYTHING OF HER.

Now that I've actually seen it I'm like : ... The F are they complaining about :L.

Hell there's like 3-4 open thread on how Pc players hate the new mesa peacemaker and her first ability xd.

I love EVERYTHING OF HER.

Now that I've actually seen it I'm like : ... The F are they complaining about :L.

What can I say, some of us PC players are weird.

(I personally enjoy the new more interactive version)

Edited by Omega-Shadowblade

The new Peacemaker is awful. 

Mesa is locked in place and unable to move. Yet she still retains her silly uber-vulnerability to melee. AND she no longer kills fast enough to properly protect herself.

Movement needs to be unlocked during Peacemaker. And then we can remove auto aim and give her automatic crits or Finisher damage when using Peacemaker and a recoil reduction when standing still to encourage careful aiming but not punish movement outright. 

I want to USE Peacemaker, NOT WATCH Peacemaker. I hate Ash's Ult for the same reason. Its terrible to actually USE.

Mesa is locked in place and unable to move. Yet she still retains her silly uber-vulnerability to melee. AND she no longer kills fast enough to properly protect herself.

Movement needs to be unlocked during Peacemaker. And then we can remove auto aim and give her automatic crits or Finisher damage when using Peacemaker and a recoil reduction when standing still to encourage careful aiming but not punish movement outright.

I want to USE Peacemaker, NOT WATCH Peacemaker. I hate Ash's Ult for the same reason. Its terrible to actually USE.

What are you talking about? Peacemaker is not auto aim anymore, and if you keep shooting gallery and shattershields on all the time you wont have problems while in peacemaker..

^^  I agree, make PM mobile........ why bother becoming immobile when a properly mod-ed primary/secondary can kill just fine and allow you to be mobile.

What are you talking about? Peacemaker is not auto aim anymore, and if you keep shooting gallery and shattershields on all the time you wont have problems while in peacemaker..

^^ Yes it is still AUTO-AIM but within a blur circle. This was a minor modification that still works almost the same, just making players swing auto-aim circle to cover 360 degrees. Sorry but this ISN'T aiming.

The only people who are complaining about her are the ones who really enjoyed 360 aimbotting everything while they sat back, tape over the fire button and watched a movie or something - now her move you actually have to (get ready for it) play the game wow :3

^^Not True, I used Mesa the same way before and after the update. At first, I had her using shatter shield and PM as a mobile turret. Then I semi-retired her to the turret role for credit farming. Now, I use her as a Stagger-Shield Shooting Gallery weapons exp farmer on Draco. (funny how many people complain I have a Mesa and drop squad before 1st wave and I never use PM) I tried her new AUTO_AIM Circle Turret and it isn't any more fun than the old way without the blur. I'll only use her PM as a mobile turret in restricted hallways in high-tier void missions if I feel like a change from other frames (she still IS NOT 60 wave+ worthy).

Edited by SometingWikked

It definitely gives you a lot control than before.

Still the drain is too high. I think 9 or 10 is better. 15 is just too high!!! @.@

My energy drain is 3.75 per second with only narrow minded, primed continuity and streamline, will taste it later with a transient fortitude on cause i want peacemaker to deal more damage but im not sure about the duration malus.

Say whatever you want, a turret mode is a turret mode.

If there is people who likes QTEs, I guess there can also be people who likes the new Peacemaker.

Yes peacemaker still needs some tweaks, maybe make the mods on your secondary weapon transfer over to peacemaker, but its a step into the right direction, and you can choose who to shoot at now,see a butcher running straight to you? bam you can kill it now.

Yes peacemaker still needs some tweaks, maybe make the mods on your secondary weapon transfer over to peacemaker, but its a step into the right direction, and you can choose who to shoot at now,see a butcher running straight to you? bam you can kill it now.

Damage totally isn't what Peacemaker is missing. To me not being able to move while using an ability, that at a certain point does what already most guns do, is unacceptable.

I really don't see the active gameplay almost everyone is talking about, you just sit there and hold a button exactly like before, with the only difference that now you also get an horrible screen effect. But now everyone seems to be happy with it and because of that we'll probably never see any real improvement, at least not for a long time.

I knew I was going to like the new Peacemaker, however, it was a kick in the teeth in the grind time to level things up.

Which is why I went from MR13 to MR18 in a two week span, that way I don't have to worry about that pesky "non-Mesa grind" post patch >:).

Now that all I have left are two Warframes, AW gear, and most melee weapons, I can actually enjoy Mesa for some real gameplay! I believe this update makes her much more viable with end game, as her focus fire allows us to actually take down priority targets, such as Ancient Healers.

Peacemaker does not really need movement, but then again I do miss the opportunity to cast the skill while aim-gliding. I miss that "bug", or whatever people call it, much more than the 360 autotarget.

I never had a problem with Mesa staying in one position anyways, either because I learned to cast it on the go and deactivate it before moving away, or because her 2 and 3 skills are far too efficient to be disregarded. I don't like the Rampart-style gameplay that the rework encourages now, but I don't really see the necessity of allowing Mesa to walk during Peacemaker.