Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can Someone Tell Me If This Game Will Run Good With My Specs?

BloodSage09

Question

12 answers to this question

You'll start the game with 29 fps, then when you take a turn to the right it will drop to 24. You pick up a weapon, fire 2 shots, it will drop 2 more frames.

Then you enter your mansion, where the framerate increases to 34.

Seriously though, how would we know? There is no two similar PC builds on the world, you can make an estimate if it will run decent on these and those settings, but not sure what kind of different answer you expect.

You can check different sites that draws data from other players, but that's about it.

Edited by Cynaris

Lol even PC experts that have more experience in this field than I have years of my life cannot precisely predict this XD

Here is a trick, try a "demo", remember all of those websites make predictions with certain settings on or off, see what you can do. Turning your settings lower is not a bad thing, especially AA, AF and Shadows. Obviously stuff like AO should be off too...

Grand Theft Auto V

i finally upgraded my system.

Core i5 3470

8gb DDR3 ram at 1333mhz

MSI Radeon 6770 1GB

Does anyone know at what fps i could run it?

FPS is hard to say, but it should run fine.

I ran the game just fine with a nearly decade old Nvidia card with decent FPS :P 

http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/requirements/warframe/11546/?p=r use that site :) It wont give you  and FPS rating, but it's still good.

Wait you "upgraded" your system?

How do you upgrade into 4 generations ago :S.

That 6770 1gb is gonna hurt you badly, I see people making this mistake a lot when they "upgrade", only looking to the cpu, while a good gpu will carry you much further.

Edited by ReizoRyuu

That gpu is slightly better than laptop of mine (GT540m), with much better cpu and more ram. On my machine I get 30-40 FPS on medium and native 1366x768 resolution, can be less with amass of particles on screen. You should have better results.

i hope so , gonna play at 1600 x 900 thats my current screen resolution