Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Carrier/carrier Prime

Rakshii

I really don't see why people like this Sentinel so much.

Or maybe I am just dumb because I am thinking about combining the 2 most broken Sentinel and Sentinel weapons which is...

Shade Stealth Drone and the Vulklok Sniper Rifle.

Edited by [DE]Danielle
Removed provoking comment

I use it because the others are not worth using, shade doesnt cloak when needed most, diriga had DPS issues, wyrm is good, but too squishy to go along, carrier prime is the most durable sentinel ingame yet, and he is handy for attracting power/ammo/air in survival, also he saved me from issing on a lot of rare stuff by dragging it through a wall or something

Shade would be more better if you can determine when cloak and keep it hide until a time "improved with ghost"  10-15-20-25-30 secs after need recharge then that ability and frame mod could be worth.

Same with dethcube vaporize if you level up that mod then reacharge faster and deals more damage

Same with wyrm and other sentinel abilities.

Carrier is only popular because of weapon damage and instant loot. Helios and djinn could do almost the same damage but they aren't for looting so they aren't so popular.

Still no have enough variety of sentinel weapons and mods so the pool from choose is low and peoples using the "best" overall sentinels.

I prefer shade because the cloaking if works well can help me to revive mates.

Through? Does it got a Portal Gun or something?

pick stuff up with vacuum, not shoot stuff, I don`t use any offense power on my sentinels, for many reasons, 1) the fact I need 2 of each mod 2)on low levels it steals kills 3) on high levels it doesn`t do considerable damage

Technically majority of the players are lazy enough not to pick up loot that just so happened to be a few steps in front of them, especially when on the move. Not even I couldn't resist having such a feature for a sentinel.

Admit it, guys.

Edited by Freelancer27

I don't need sentinel to kill for me, so either Helios if I need to scan or carrier because I don't want to run to every drop, I want to kill mwahahaha

Ammo seams to stay much higher with carrier as it sucks them from every direction even through walls!

^this guy over here knows how it`s done..... [size=2] lol [/size]

I don't need sentinel to kill for me, so either Helios if I need to scan or carrier because I don't want to run to every drop, I want to kill mwahahaha

Ammo seams to stay much higher with carrier as it sucks them from every direction even through walls!

Carrier will always be master sentinel race, having the ability to pick up and pull items thru walls and textures. Yet Mag greedy pull nerfed to death because of this very same reason. Yet the one thing I dont understand, with limbo and carrier, WTH cant carrier pick anything up when limbo has self banished and yet carrier is still in the norm realm. Such a stupid thing. But meh it is what it is.

everyone has their favorite whatever sentinel weapon syandana frame kubrow  map factions mission type and kubrows. that said, there is no reason to say one is better than the other when all are the same basically meant to fit/do a specific  task.

reason why everyone uses carrier is because it makes the player more focused on fighting and completing a /the task at hand, moreso it is most wise to use carrier when farming for loot/rare resources and credits to differ from that is foolish and quite literally giving yourself more work.

smart and efficient gameplay is the only way to play, the dumb Rambo types always   gets the scraps .

As an advanced player, I find that I don't rely on mob drops as much as newer players.

I dont rely on energy/health orbs. I rarely need any resources that drop (and those I do need are usuallly highlighted anyway), I dont care for the credits that drop. Ammo is good, but I rarely run out of ammo during a mission. When I do start running out of ammo, enemies arent dying fast enough for their drops to make a difference anyway.

I really don't see why people like this Sentinel so much. Is it just because I am not lazy?

Or maybe I am just dumb because I am thinking about combining the 2 most broken Sentinel and Sentinel weapons which is...

Shade Stealth Drone and the Vulklok Sniper Rifle.

Shade is broken? How so. Personally I don't find much value in Sentinels other than their effect. Helios and Carrier have the most useful effects for me

Some frames need vaccume to use their broken abilities.

Namely Ash's Blade Storm.  With Carrier you can spam that non-stop.  Without it, you have to run over the energy balls to refill energy.

Carrier is just convenient.  The ability to just run pass a hallway and get all the drops as oppose to needing to trying to find that green beam of light and run over it.

The difference between carrier and no carrier is usually 1-2 argons.  

That combined with the fact that no other sentinel, besides Helios, has any ability you need means convenience wins.

The carrier provides convinience and lets me forget about the tedium of running over all the loot. I'd rather do things I enjoy in the game then walk extra couple miles per mission going in circles in corridors.

Even if picking up loot is not hard at all, the process is rather boring.

So more zipping around the level and carving up happless grineer with my fancy sword while the carrier does the picking.