Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Chat Server Issues 30 and 31/10/2015 [Megathread]

xMrZx.Blackout

I think its gonna be a daily thing ..... 

Sigh .... crappy Halloween event reward (at least give us a skull emblem like DoD skins ? no ? ...k  ) 

crappier barro 

not even a potato after devstream 

no chat for almost half the day in 2 days in a row 

and of course *drum roll*   

*Tish*

"Archwing" raid XD XD (i laughed so hard at this one when i read it first from patch notes XD  )

Can I still invite people with the /invite option? Because I'm almost off of work and it's going to be a huge disappointment if I need to solo that hard tac alert.

I think its gonna be a daily thing .....

Sigh .... crappy Halloween event reward (at least give us a skull emblem like DoD skins ? no ? ...k )

crappier barro

not even a potato after devstream

no chat for almost half the day in 2 days in a row

and of course *drum roll*

*Tish*

"Archwing" raid XD XD (i laughed so hard at this one when i read it first from patch notes XD )

Remember the time that there were server crashes everyday? Good times... good times...

man, still need to farm ducats for ma grakata, cant host others for void. DE plz

Even though the chat is down, you can still run squads.. you just can't find people from clan or recruiting, but you can still pm other people.. I've been running T2 capture and T3 Sabotage with clan mates with no problems.

same here, chat load infinitely... since 2:00am (gmt+1)

Even though the chat is down, you can still run squads.. you just can't find people from clan or recruiting, but you can still pm other people.. I've been running T2 capture and T3 Sabotage with clan mates with no problems.