Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Chat Server Issues 30 and 31/10/2015 [Megathread]

xMrZx.Blackout

its what happens when DE buys one hell of a motion capture rig instead of their own server to host chat. small woes like this are what it takes to let them rush forward in making this game better in the long run. I for one will accept this gambit and the consequences it brings.

Yesterday I updated to 17.9.1 - The Jordas Verdict update - and my chat got screwed. Then DE came with hotfix 17.9.2 which solved my chat problem (I wonder why since there's nothing about a chat fix in the patch notes) and now when I started the game, the launcher downloaded another 60 MB of data (nothing on forums about another update or hotfix) which screwed up my chat again. WTF is this?

Yesterday I updated to 17.9.1 - The Jordas Verdict update - and my chat got screwed. Then DE came with hotfix 17.9.2 which solved my chat problem (I wonder why since there's nothing about a chat fix in the patch notes) and now when I started the game, the launcher downloaded another 60 MB of data (nothing on forums about another update or hotfix) which screwed up my chat again. WTF is this?

The chat server isn't affected by game updates; the hotfix wasn't what fixed your chat crashing. The problem is that the chat server itself is dieing