Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pacifist Play-Through?

lolmaster222

I saw a YouTube video in which someone did a survival without killing anyone (They got the LS from containers) and so i began wondering could you play through the whole starchart without killing anyone yourself - Apart from boss missions but they are super evil so it's okay - as, if you can make spectors and clem clones ect. to fight for you in exterminate and use only LS from containers in survival would you be able to complete the starchart without hurting a soul ?

Interception, Defenses and Mobile Defenses would be enormously difficult.

A limited number of spectres can't protect the pods efficiently, and they certainly can't prioritize the enemies in Interceptions that are hacking your consoles.

I don't think you can, no.

A limited number of spectres can't protect the pods efficiently, and they certainly can't prioritize the enemies in Interceptions that are hacking your consoles.

just spam snow globe? It would push them out - aslong as you have energy refills should be okay.

I could try this or I could cover myself in tar, set myself on fire, and jump over a cliff because of the sheer amount of time it would take to get anything done.

I would worship anyone who goes out there way to do this.

You could use crowd control abilites that aren't harmful to distrupt the hacking of interception. And you can use frost bubble to protect defence objectives.

You could use crowd control abilites that aren't harmful to distrupt the hacking of interception. And you can use frost bubble to protect defence objectives.

Yea - you would only have to do till wave 5 / round 1 aswell because that is enough to complete the mission so it wouldn't be impossible

A self inposed challenge? that's good. Spice things up once you are burned with the grinding. I personally completed a spy mission in Rosalinda Uranus with a rank 0 Banshee and 3 unranked weapons (obex, sonicor and mk-1 paris) and since then that's my self imposed challenge: buy mk-1s and do a high level mission with a frame with no mods other than Enemy Sense, Rush and Fast deflection.

Good luck with that

A self inposed challenge? that's good. Spice things up once you are burned with the grinding. I personally completed a spy mission in Rosalinda Uranus with a rank 0 Banshee and 3 unranked weapons (obex, sonicor and mk-1 paris) and since then that's my self imposed challenge: buy mk-1s and do a high level mission with a frame with no mods other than Enemy Sense, Rush and Fast deflection.

If i do it there better be some special dialog from the lotus saying "Um you know you're allowed to kill them right?"

You have to kill all enemies in defense interception and extermination

That used to be an issue, players were skipping content and many players came crying to the forums about rushers who don't stop to kill things.

Yea but you could use spectors/spawned helper enemies to kill them - that wouldn't be you killing them, you could even go hide away and cover your face as the violence happens.