Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Whats The Point Of Collecting Stratos Emblems?

UndeadGhostWarrior

The point is that you have something that shows how many TAs you've completed.
That's it.
A small bragging point to be able to say "I've done X TAs and here's proof"

Not everything has to have a purpose, though I personally like having a marker that shows what I've done.

Edited by Tsukinoki

Not having like... even one... I still think they should lose the borders and just display the inner part ("number") a lot larger, making progress more visible. As it stands they are barely visible and really hard to tell apart.

Not having like... even one... I still think they should lose the borders and just display the inner part ("number") a lot larger, making progress more visible. As it stands they are barely visible and really hard to tell apart.

No, what you are seem to be asking for is "make the progress more visible to OTHER people".

You can't seriously tell me that you need to stare at your own badge to tell how many you done.

Sorry, but I don't care how many Tactical Alerts you have completed, and I don't bother looking at players Frames in game anyway, as I'm too busy playing, and If someone asked me I'd just tell them a rough number, and not try to show them my shoulder.

All that stuff falls under "personal cosmetics". It's already bad enough MR numbers show up, because some people already pass judgement on those and drop missions, either because they are basically a bit snobbish, or because they are low level and think that higher MR number players will "carry them" better.

They are pretty much medals, that arguably show how much have you contributed for the warframe universe.

Could not make sense having a 5th rank stratos emblem, though i imagine that along the line after 2 or 3 years worth of tactical alerts, they should sort of give a pretty archive worthy collectors emblem, valuing more than most rare artifacts/items ingame?