The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream #62 Overview

AM-Bunny

Trinity looks like the Halcyon Carrier from Sins of a Solar Empire.

Sucks about the starchart timeline......:/

*Does an image search*

Er... this? I'm not really seeing it >.>

Halcyon-Carrier.jpg

Yes, I'm very disappointed with the starchart news. I'm sure the Quest will be fun, but it will only entertain us for an hour or so. The Starchart was the thing that was really going to change up the entire feel of Warframe. I suppose Focus is supposed to still be in, but they didn't seem optimistic about that either.

She still doesn't have any feet... if she moved like Zone of the Enders where she slid everywhere (complete with sparks flying up) it could look awesome, but I feel like it will look ridiculous to see her running around on those pegs.

Well, I love ZoE and by extension the feet xD

Well, I love ZoE and by extension the feet xD

Oh I do too. I'm just worried about seeing her run with them. We never had to see Jehuty actually try to keep itself upright by balancing only on those needles. Maybe Trinity will just become my go-to Archwing Warframe for full ZoE fangasm.

thanks for the always awesome and fast overview, exicted about saryn deluxe skin coming next week

Yeah, I can honestly say I didn't see that coming. They haven't even hinted that it was actively being worked on; definitely a pleasant surprise.

I'm kind of looking forward to the Saryn rework to be honest. At least I want to try it out myself before deciding whether she'll be a trophy or something.

That Trinity skin was done by Rebecca right? Cause I heard her saying "Why didn't you bring your own assets" or something similar. Skin looks neat, can't wait to see it in game.

The stream was pretty laggy so I didn't get to watch it right. Thank you for doing this Bunny.

Also, MIOS!!!!11!one omg so cool *fangirl scream*

I'm kind of looking forward to the Saryn rework to be honest. At least I want to try it out myself before deciding whether she'll be a trophy or something.

That Trinity skin was done by Rebecca right? Cause I heard her saying "Why didn't you bring your own assets" or something similar. Skin looks neat, can't wait to see it in game.

The stream was pretty laggy so I didn't get to watch it right. Thank you for doing this Bunny.

Also, MIOS!!!!11!one omg so cool *fangirl scream*

Trust me, just because a ton of people are salty about the Saryn rework on the forums doesn't mean they are the majority. I for one am going to wait for it to hit as well.

Also, no. The Trinity skin was not done by Rebecca. It was concept art done by a community artist DE hired, and rendered in-house. Rebecca brought along a teaser of it.

Trust me, just because a ton of people are salty about the Saryn rework on the forums doesn't mean they are the majority. I for one am going to wait for it to hit as well.

Also, no. The Trinity skin was not done by Rebecca. It was concept art done by a community artist DE hired, and rendered in-house. Rebecca brought along a teaser of it.

What I tried to say was, did Rebecca did the sculpting of that skin there? In the screenshot I mean. Like the whole mesh thing or what the 3D sculptors call it.

I'm kind of worried about the direction DE is taking with warframes, lately they all seem to be lackluster: Atlas has no purpose, Wukong's abilities are reskins of other abilities and now Saryn will require you to spam 2 abilities and use melee weapons in order to give Miasma a purpose.

I thought this was supposed to be the year of quality, not quantity.

a horrible something about Ash and his Blade Storm rework. how could they?!!

Well i actually like Ash and his Bladestorm. Especially with some crucial changes such as being affected by Steel Charge and attack speed mods.

I wish DE wont cut his balls by deleting those finisher cutscenes...

Edited by Kripion

What I tried to say was, did Rebecca did the sculpting of that skin there? In the screenshot I mean. Like the whole mesh thing or what the 3D sculptors call it.

As far as I know, no she didn't. But then again she may have been secretly taking courses for all I know.

I'm kind of worried about the direction DE is taking with warframes, lately they all seem to be lackluster: Atlas has no purpose, Wukong's abilities are reskins of other abilities and now Saryn will require you to spam 2 abilities and use melee weapons in order to give Miasma a purpose.

I thought this was supposed to be the year of quality, not quantity.

Atlas has no purpose... What? That's like saying Oberon has no purpose just because he isn't hyper-specialized in a single thing. Wukong's abilities being reskins? Why talk about that but not compare stuff like Fireball or Shock, or Rhino Stomp and Avalanche? Those skills function similar in several ways, but no one goes and compares them. And the Saryn rework? It's not even out yet. It's like when people said Frost would be dead with his rework or Excalibur would be useless with his.

No, she didn't. She referred to is 'her asset' because she went through the trouble of putting the screenshot together (loading it in-game) and giving it to the guy who assembles the assets personally (Dean I think?) rather than running it all by the other devs first.

No, she didn't. She referred to is 'her asset' because she went through the trouble of putting the screenshot together (loading it in-game) and giving it to the guy who assembles the assets personally (Dean I think?) rather than running it all by the other devs first.

Owh, okay! Thanks for clearing that up

Owh, okay! Thanks for clearing that up

Now I can say "I CANT WAIT TO GET MY HANDS ON IT!!!" in a calmly manner.

Like how Dumbledore asked Harry if he put his name in the goblet.

I'm not gonna be calm

I NEED THAT TRINITY SKIN

It's the one I want out of all the upcoming skins. I NEED to make my Eliza Cassan cosplay.

No space ninja kitties?! :(

Still supposed to come in U18.

I agree that it's strange we've heard very little about them. Especially considering that the feral version was supposed to make it in-game before the player version - i.e. U17.XX

Still supposed to come in U18.

I agree that it's strange we've heard very little about them. Especially considering that the feral version was supposed to make it in-game before the player version - i.e. U17.XX

Hearing so little about them makes me worry they'll be little more than an advanced reskin of the Kubrows. I personally enjoy the Kubrows, but I want something different with the cats.

Hearing so little about them makes me worry they'll be little more than an advanced reskin of the Kubrows. I personally enjoy the Kubrows, but I want something different with the cats.

Yeah, that's exactly what I think they're going to be. Plus and minus a handful of animations.

More terrifying still, when Sheldon was asked a while ago if they would use Kubrow mods, he sort of dodged the question like "still deciding on that"... but to me, his answer came off as "no they won't use the same mods, but I don't want to say that since it will make people rage". 

Imagine having a whole batch of new R10 mods to level for a Kubrow re-skin.