Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Top 5 Best Looking Melee Weapons.

(PSN)robotwars7

1. Ack and Brunt - simple, stylish, and fits the look of a lot of frames.

2. Sylva and Aegis - it's a flaming shield and sword, hello?!?!?

3. Dual Zoren - I'm a sucker for dual axes.

4. Dragon Nikana - a very simple, elegant weapon that really represents the warrior spirit.

5. Scindo - what can I say? It's a large battle axe!

5 Atterax Hate how it looks on my back, but love the energy arcs it makes

4 Furax: Nice looks, melds with hands

3 Redeemer: Although it swings like a bag

2 Prisma Dual Cleavers: Fancy, really like the posibilitis of prosma colorinf

1. Ack and Brunt: Your now a knight with an axe

1) Dark Sword: Since it's been touched up, it is just a nice, beautifully done sword. Colours nicely too.

2) Dual Heat Swords: Again, since the touch up, it just looks so much better 

3) Reaper Prime: It's an ornate scythe. It's no Hel (Lunar Knights weapon), but hey, it's still fun.

4) Galatine: A knight's weapon, through and through

5) Tipedo: An elegant design, it looks great with Trinity and Zephyr I think, especially the latter for the 'Tengu' feel. I like Tengu...

1) Silva and Aegis - These pair are the perfected, purest form, and embodiment of the phrase "badass". When I was a newb, I'd wet myself by the sight of this in codex. And until now, when I occasionally bring it out for helping out rookies, they'd lust these pair of badasses like I once did. 

2) Bo Prime - It's perfect, son. It has this elegant, yet scifi with beautiful ornations vibe, and it nails it. Now I WANT it to be PBR'd.

3) Dual Zorens (vanilla and with Kerberus Skin) - I'm a sucker for twin axes (somethingVIKINGSsomething). And with the Kerberus Skin, it fits Chroma, puuuuurrrfectly, to ignite that inner hunter aesthetics that I see in Chroma.

4) Kronen - Tonfas, Tonfas, clemming Tonfas. Did I mention how much I love Tonfas? Yeah Tonfas. There's a reason I run Sun Ce as my first character in every Dynasty Warriors game.

5) Skana - Simplicity is it's charm, and it overflows me with nostalgia as I memorize by newb days.

Honorary mentions : Dark Sword, Sheev, Dragon Nikana, Cerata, Ninkondi, vanilla Orthos, and Tekko.

• 4 weeks later...

1. Galatine. it's Two handed, it's a long, fine blade, and it chops everybody in half. what's not to love? with a Galatine, you can be a Space knight and end people rightly! can't wait for Galatine Prime, that's gonna be the best looking Greatsword out there, make no mistake!

Well, Mios is the only way to truly end them rightly.

there is its called the furax

Lol, well I didn't know that it's a grineer weapon. I know the powerfists use it, but to me it doesn't really look grineer, and it doesn't mention grineer in its description, so I assumed that it's just a placeholder until a grineer fist weapon is made. :P