Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Mission Stories That Made Ya Feel Good About Playing With Others.

ZenroZephon

Here's an example of what I mean.

About a year or more ago, I was on my lil Nova and saw an alert for some nice credits.

So I hoped in and found the team was two new players on excal with the old starter gear, and one rusher who i never saw, cause rusher.

The lil excals where in over their heads I could tell and at that point I become kinda like tank for the two.

They could do some damage to the enemies now thanks to my priming of them, but they would of been done in without a helping hand.

As even with my help, they were getting knocked around by the enemies, but at least I was there to help revive them each time they fell.

So the mission played out with lil mother Nova leading her baby excals through the mission to sabotage the ship's core (I think, i know it wasn't exterminate or a mobile defense or even spy.).

We got it done and at the end it was just us three as the rusher ran out of lives rushing to the exit on that and getting killed over and over again, while we couldn't even help revive them even if we wanted due to how far away they ran from the team.

After the mission both excals thanks me for the help and went off into the star chart to rank up and get mods.

It was one of the many times I felt so good about what I did to help and make the game feel bit more friendly for new people.

So do any of you all have any stories (likely better written then mine, I suck at it.) you like to share and discuss here?

sounds fun, I kind of want to do that, but can you spawn multiple spectres at once or is it one per person

One of each kind you have. One clone spectre, one clem, and one of each syndicate spectre you have. Get a friend in Suda for best results.

I've been known to, on occasion, throw on some of my "fancy" stuff (Excal Prime, Braton Vandal, ETC) and head into random public matches in Mercury to help out new players, talk to them, find out what frames they're interested in, and then get them said frame by taking them to the proper boss node.

Basically pop into newbie players games, show them what you can start to do, then help them take the first few steps in getting to where they wanna be in-game ^^

Well, When Trinity prime was released I joined a squad with some clan members to get Trinity prime Systems. I have some conectivity issues (Living in Mexico means your internet is awful) so that maybe was the reason why except for the host and me the rest of the squad would not show up in the mission. I am not exactly very good, since I rarely potato weapons, I never use forma on my equipment, and have very few OP mods, my gear is barely useful. Normally I prefer doloing to carry my own weight. But this time I managed to be rather useful, the host and I were facing some hardships, and we had little hope on getting the part we wanted, but when the mission results showed up it was there. We were very excited.