Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Saryns New Skin

-FT-Rabbit

This. Mag needs a skin the most. I lover her dearly, but she is extremely plain without accessories.

I hope they make her steel and change the siluette. Of all warframes she looks like a bikergirl.

Plus she NEEDS to get cool.

This Tennogen skin for Example. Love it.

FRCDewv.png

Edited by arch111

I hope they make her steel and change the siluette. Of all warframes she looks like a bikergirl.

Plus she NEEDS to get cool.

This Tennogen skin for Example. Love it.

FRCDewv.png

Nothing wrong with bikergirls...

Also, that skin is far too busy for my tastes.  I'd never buy it.  (It is good work, don't get me wrong, it just doesn't appeal to me.)

Im not so happy with the new skin.They took something away from Saryn.She normally looks like a sexy,elegant very womanly/feminine fighter and now more like a Flower Hobbit.On the pictures it looks way more feminine then what we got.Idk :D

The other thing that bugs me is the newer skins miss alot of detail.Watch proto or the not released Rhino skin.They look very detailed.

Edited by K0bra

Overall liking the body skin, not keen on the helmet though. And unfortunately the skin colors much lighter than her standard skins so you really cannot mix and match her other helmets and get a good result :( Hopefully this will be resolved in the future when her old skins & helmets get pbr-ed. 

I do love the new skin and I'm hyped for more.  Pretty limited with which Syandana's you can use with the balloon skirt though which is a slight con.  Tip: use Chroma's noble stance to get away with more syandanas, it makes her lean backwards a fair bit.

Nothing says badass Space Ninja like a giant F!@#$ flower strapped to your shoulder.  No really... I bought it and hate it.  Nearly everything clips through the tu-tu.  The flower is distracting nonsense. I guess the heels are nice but really it's the worst design I've seen in awhile and if I thought I could get a refund for I would. Really wish they'd ditch the strap-on designs and go back to the sleek textured frames.

The new skin is actually pretty hideous. And it costs more than other skins have previously. 200 vs 150.

200 p package includes 3 items. Two skins and a sugatra. In case you didn't notice. The Saryn skin costs 165 while others cost 150

Worst armor set ever. It looks horrible.

Out of all the poisonous things in nature to choose from DE picks the most non-heterosexual male item that has no use in a battle - a flower.

I'd be embarrassed to use this with my kids in the room. Wow dad, nice flower. Can I wear a flower to? Hell no!

I'm sure there are a few woman that will enjoy the new model. For me, a guy that had every single cosmetic (excluding some prime access), I skipped this one.

The immortal skin is 100% better looking. The flower just looks stupid and should be a separate piece that can be removed like volt/frost armor.

So disappointing what they did to sayrn. I want another poison frame based on a serpent or scorpion, not a gay little flower.

Did Joan of Ark wear flowers to battle? No and neither should Tenno. A horrible stain to the community.

Ugly price of trash.

If you're brave enough, anything's a Dil... you know what nevermind

And personally I think the skin's pretty awesome, gives a nice new look to go along with a nice new rework

I'm eh on it.  The bustle flopping about is distracting and I'm not a fan of the stock helm, but none of the others really seem to work better.