Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Separating Finished Foundry Items From Still Building Items

MagPrime

Can we separate the finished building items from the still building items?  

I just accidently rushed something for 35 plat while collecting a dozen completed items.

Having the items still under construction on a different tab would prevent accidental rushing.

Before you jump on the "double check before accepting" band wagon; I'm tired, I couldn't find my glasses and the screen was blurry.  The item that I rushed was so close to completion, I couldn't tell it was still building.

I'm surprised there are no "just take those two seconds to read it" answers dismissing the whole point of the thread, like the previous guy who suggested it got.

Anyway it's a good suggestion which should be a thing ever since foundry came to be.

I'm a little surprised as well.

I'm a little surprised as well.

Ok, here I go then:

* Clicking on a completed item makes the screen flash, and the only option is a single bar saying "OK"

* Clicking on something half way built has no flash, and brings up a wide, DOUBLE option menu with "Ok" and "Cancel", which means you would still ONLY have a 50/50 chance of rushing it, clicking randomly.

Even looking through my worse eye, and squinting, I can tell it's TWO options, and would wonder why the hell it's like that, and NOT click one at random.

Seriously, screwing up a "rush" means putting in some serious effort.

Edited by DSpite

Ok, here I go then:

* Clicking on a completed item makes the screen flash, and the only option is a single bar saying "OK"

* Clicking on something half way built has no flash, and brings up a wide, DOUBLE option menu with "Ok" and "Cancel", which means you would still ONLY have a 50/50 chance of rushing it, clicking randomly.

Even looking through my worse eye, and squinting, I can tell it's TWO options, and would wonder why the hell it's like that, and NOT click one at random.

completed builds are no longer ''In progress'' and shouldn't be labeled as such.

Ok, here I go then:

Wondering when you'd show up.

So, without asking how bad my eyes are, you proceed to experiment with your own vision and came to the conclusion that since you couldn't possibly make the same mistake, it was therefore, impossible for anyone else to make the same mistake.

GG