Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ร—

โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒโ€‹ Quasars ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅโ€‹โ€‹โญ Now Recruiting โ€‹โ€‹โญ

--Q--PyralisTT

IGN:ย tekn1cal
Plaform:ย PC
MR:ย 30
Languages:ย English
In-Game hours:ย 1423
Previous clan:ย Tenno Vault Guard
Discord:ย tekn1calttv
Started playing:ย Dont know exactly when I started playing but we had raids back then

Looking to join an active clan and like minded people to play with who have a passion for everything warframe.ย  I'm currently in a clan, stormclan rank 11, with only 2 active members.

IGN: jTiza

MR: 33 - 1790 hours

Language: English

Discord: Tiza

Been playing since January and have been hard no-lifing Warframe. I am finishing up the collect-a-thon side of the game and am looking to up my skills and help people out.

Edited by jTiza

IGN: ZenistarPrime
MR:29
Language:English
Current clan: None (previously was in the clan but took a long haitus.)
Discord:ย shyfromtheussr

Played since 2015 and mostly an endurance runner thats coming back to the game, took a long break due to burn out and additionally raiding in ffxiv. Look forward to hearing back!

• 2 weeks later...

IGN: averagekhoraenjoyer
MR:28
Hours: 800+ ingameย 
discord: Curse1337
Current Clan: Knights of the Fallenย 
Previous Clans: Shadow Assassins, Fastest Way Only, Exterminate Hydrolystย 

Languages: Russian, German, english,

started in 2016, I mostly do khora carries for SP nowadays but am looking for people to grind out 4h+ fissures etc.

Edited by averagekhoraenjoyer

IGN: Edwizzle

MR: 15, 800+ hours.
ย 
Looking for a strong skilled community to play the game with. A friend of mine is in the clan and it seems that he has a lot of fun and is quite fond of the clan.ย 
I can make an effort over time to work toward the MR requirement. Already basically at 16 I just only play a few of my favorite frames/guns lol.ย 
ย 
I'd love an opportunity to be a part of your ranks!ย 

IGN: BayouSnowman4
MR:ย 30
Hours:ย 1360+
Discord:ย BayouSnowman
Current Clan:ย n/a
Languages:ย English and Chinese
Started playing:ย 2016 ish on NSW off and on, waiting for Cross Save/merge to PC, finally done, so back at it full time.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Iโ€™ve just got my account back due to cross save becoming available. I hadnโ€™t been able to play for a few years bc of that. Looking for a good clan to get into. Iโ€™d love to joinย 

IGN:ย Christian_0639

MR:ย 30 with 2500 playtime and like 5k including market timeย 

Language:ย Englishย 

Started playing:ย I believe it was back in 2014

Edited by Christian0639

• 3 weeks later...

Howdy. My IGN is DoctorGreyArea, and I am Looking to be recruited. Been playing since 2019. I am Legendary 3, and soon to be 4. I have ย 3000 hours in the game. I am 28 years old. Mature, but sweaty. My main reason for applying is to have the comfort of a clan who is actively and efficiently participating in endgame content, and constantly innovating their own version of the game. I have plenty of experience in levelcap in both disruption and cascade, although none in survival. I simply donโ€™t have the time. I was also really big into eidolons pre Zariman. (1200 hydro caps).I am also relatively active in tradechat, so naturally my profit taker runs are efficient (although nowhere where I want them to be). I also want to be apart of a clan who is active in leaderboards and events. Itโ€™s about the only thing that makes this game truly competitive. I am on ps5. I spend on average about 9 forma a day trying out new things. If you are interested in know more about me, my discord is DudeFluff #1372. My current clan is Suns of War.

Edited by DoctorGreyArea2
Lack of info

IGN: Deathri
MR: 29
Hours: 1954 Hrs In Gameย 
Discord: deahtri
Current Clan: Knights of Dabylonia
Country/Timezone: America, CDT
Languages:ย English
Started playing: 2014

Been playing on and off for years and am coming back permanently due to cross save. Always had the most fun doing endurance runs. Would also love to be in a clan that actively tries to make the leader boards, back when void keys where a thing me and my og clan always tried to at least make top in defense and some events.

IGN:ย  swordman431
MR: 14 - 300+ hrs played
language: arabic - english
Discord:ย acen1
started playing on xbox got busy with life and my career now on PC and back into the game

Edited by swordman431

• 3 weeks later...

IGN:tyger2101

Legendary rank 4

EU italy

no clan

i play since 2017 3k+ hours

no discord

endgame chill player, still need to optimize a few things but i can solo pretty much everything, i make my own build and usually help other players since i don t have much to do in game

Edited by tyger2101
forgot something

• 2 weeks later...