Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ร—

โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒโ€‹ Quasars ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅโ€‹โ€‹โญ Now Recruiting โ€‹โ€‹โญ

--Q--PyralisTT

Heya, I'd like to join your clan if possible~ I've been playing since late January 2016 and have only been in a ghost clan since, looking at the clan ranking requirements I believe I've ticked most of those boxes at least once before. I'm still a part of that same ghost clan right now but would be eager for a much more active clan; as my ghost clan has become a bit of a ghost town (called Mermaid-Water) even with the new eidolan expansion most haven't even logged in since it came out, but I won't be dropping them until I'm actually joining another clan.

Game handle is Electric-Liz, Mastery Rank 19, 1,697 hours or so in, fastest obstacle course time 17.05s, roughly 1.45 million kills, more then .5m of those nikana kills (It's fun to stab things!). USA is the country I'm in. I would prefer not to use discord, but I'm not opposed to it if it gets really stupid not to. Preferred language is "Engrish"

ย 

Edited by Electric-Liz

With the new event (Operation Plague Star)ย confirmed for next week, this is your last chance to get in before clan rosters are locked! Please keep in mind that we are working our fastest to reply to applications and we thank you for your patience. Good luck everyone!

Hi , I am Hitman

IGN : --Q--Hitman

Mastery Rank: 24

Play Time : 3615 hoursย 

Ex Clan: Quasars

Reason: Being AFK more than 2 weeks and missed 2 events because I was in other country taking training and Had no time to come and play. Also got caught doing Glitch and sworeย  never going to do it again.

ย  I am humble and quite person but very competitive person who likes to do challenges and help out other teammates with their problems.

ย 

ย 

Hopingย for the best.

ย 

Edited by --Q--Hitman
adding more Info

It's me, your TeakettleMcGee.

Punner extrodnareย from WFRSB. I also do FFXIV raiding and stuff. I have discord and enjoy partaking in it. I've done a lot of these challanges already and enjoy longer missions and such, I need to hunt for that Ivara though.

IGN: TeakettleMcGee
MR: 16.5
Current Clan: No-name Ghost with 2-3 friends
When I started playing: I forget, Julyish of this year?ย 359 hours of mission playtime at least.

IGN: ---Fate---

Mastery Rank: 18

Singaporeย 

Previous Clan: Demonic Space Pirates.

Started Playing on: 15 May 2015

ย 

Im known as one of the more talkative ones in my clan. Was kicked due to me questioning the higher ranked (I was Co-Leader) of the clarity of the rules and punishment that were given was too harsh. Thus, acted like a complete moron and got myself kicked quietly without a proper explaination. P.S. please dont join my previous clan, they're rather toxic and the leader claims to be an alien with no emotions. But yeah! I loved my clan but I was under appreciated and hopefully i can find another clan to be chatty and happy with!ย 

IGN: --DSP--Hi_Bye

MR: 24

Playtime: 1380ย hrs In Gameย | 2251ย hrsย steam

Started around March 2016

Language: English, Chinese

Current Clan: Demonic Space Pirates

Discord:ย Hi&Bye#8294

Events Scores:

• Pacifism Defect: 964
  • Ambulas Reborn: 113ย 

Looking for an active and a highly competitive clan.
Will change IGN upon joining Quasars.

Edited by --DSP--Hi_Bye

12 hours ago, ---Fate--- said:

IGN: ---Fate---

Mastery Rank: 18

Singaporeย 

Previous Clan: Demonic Space Pirates.

Started Playing on: 15 May 2015

ย 

Im known as one of the more talkative ones in my clan. Was kicked due to me questioning the higher ranked (I was Co-Leader) of the clarity of the rules and punishment that were given was too harsh. Thus, acted like a complete moron and got myself kicked quietly without a proper explaination. P.S. please dont join my previous clan, they're rather toxic and the leader claims to be an alien with no emotions. But yeah! I loved my clan but I was under appreciated and hopefully i can find another clan to be chatty and happy with!ย 

lol rip fate

IGN: Kuronekohime

MR: 13

Previous clan: Void Zeroes, Moon clan.

Referred to by Sophynx.

Warframes: Rhino Prime, Loki Prime, Frost Prime, Equinox, Nova Prime, Trinity Prime, Banshee Prime, Nekros Prime, Mag prime

-Started playing since 2015, had a long break and resumed playing again.

-Able to speed raid ish, taught by Sophynx. Check my statsย here.

-Fast learner

-Currently farming MR

Hope to be able to join! ^^

Edited by KuroNekoHime

IGN: Sekultuuuu
2900+ warframe hours, start playing in 2014
Previous clans: Sexxy Bastards, WeDieHard, Crescent Moon
Current clan: The Ayatan Sequence
Language: Polish, English, a bit Russian.

I'm friendly. Looking for event clan. I have discord.

Edited by Sekultuuuu

IGN: Deitel

Mastery Rank:ย 21

Hours on Profile: 846

previous clan: Quasars

When you started playing warframe: Sometime in 2011 iirc

Frames: Currently all in either prime or regular version, with the exception of Harrow (who is currently sitting built in foundry, waiting for a plat discount) and Octavia

Event scores:

Grineer Informer: 71

Fusion Moa: 866

Gradivus: 78 G : 53 C

Cicero Crisis: 115

Tethra's Doom: 1826

Specters of Liberty: 108

Breeding Grounds: 49(348)

Cryotic Front: 3123

Gate Crash: 15
Mutalist Incursions: 31:44

Eyes of Blight: 79,229,408
False Profit: 260
Shadow Debt: 10

Played this game quite a lot over the years, used to be in the clan but took a break from the game to focus on school. Back now and ready to go ham again.
ย 

IGN: Tetbar

Language: Englishย 

My previous clan is Remnansts Of The Void

I hope to join the clan. My clan is not friendly that much and i can't find people to playย 

And i like idea of MultiCountry i can find people from my country that's awesome :D

1200h+ on game 2200h+ steam

I like long runs like: 1h-2h or more survival defense 100+ orย excavation

ย 

ย 

Edited by Tetbar

IGN: AegisFury

MR: 21

Language: Englishย 

My Current clan is Spawner Swarmย 

I am looking for the end game content as well as for the survival endurance runs or any other endurance stuffย Notify me if you have some slots left so i can leave my current clan

ย 

IGN: -CM-Alexis

Mastery Rank: 24

Current clan: Crescent Moon Prime

Previous clan: Hyper Dimension Victory (they still have the clan emblem I designed for them :D)

When I started playing Warframe: Around October 2013, just before the Gradivus Dilemna event started. Good times.

Playtime (in-game): 668 hours (more previously due to reset? Steam says almost 3000, Ha!)

Discord: Yes. Here it is - Sherbbert#7678

About me: I love music, i'm currently a university student studying music, which has been my dream for a long time. I'm active 3-4 days of the week and i'm looking for an active clan that strives to be on top of things, especially raids since my current one has given up scheduled daily raids for over 6 months now.