Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rip Next Reworked Frame

TheVegeta

Seeing as how they destroyed Saryn i am not too optimistic about the next reworked frames especially Ash and Volt

I hate being told to git gud because I like a frame where I can press 4 to kill stuff

inb4 "git gud scrub learn to play"

Another one.. Geez. Like why? All Saryn needs is less energy cost and a bit of speed. I also like how you state she's like this but provide no backup to what you said. Since you like pressing 4, I guess you shouldn't heal your team as Oberon huh.

giphy.gif

Edited by KJRenz

"Good Reworks"

Excalibur Rework- @#$#ing Amazing

Frost Tweaks- @#$#ing Amazing

Valkyr Tweaks- Nice but could use more

Atlas- not necessarily a rework but the buffs shortly after release were nice

"Bad Reworks"

Saryn Tweaks- All hell breaks loose

its still 3/1 and people are having doubts on the next reworks?

Edited by ToastedFrenchToast

Seeing as how they destroyed Saryn i am not too optimistic about the next reworked frames especially Ash and Volt

I hate being told to git gud because I like a frame where I can press 4 to kill stuff

inb4 "git gud scrub learn to play"

Even if I agreed with you that Saryn was "destroyed" (I don't) the last three frames before Saryn to get reworked were significantly improved. So: L2Statistics.

It depends on the frame. If it's one of DE's favorites it will get buffed and glorified. If not, it will be "revisited" which is DE's term to nerf and spat on.

DE called all of them Revisited. The community just attached the word reworked to them.

Another rip-ist post, aye?

I swear to god, you guys need to learn to adapt to the changes.

OP, instead of hating on the changes, simply because it's not press4towin, try out different builds. Who knows, maybe you would actually find saryn to be fun to play again?

Must. Not. Taunt. OP.

My only salt with Saryn is about having her HP lowered. I could use 150 base HP and some more armor buff and she is fine in my eyes.

Cap her ability costs to 25 50 75 50 and we talk about near OP joyride of a frame.

(EDIT: I already like current Saryn the way she is now. The absolute minimum duration spam build was kinda fun and I really really really got bored of it a while back, now I play Saryn again)

I hate the "Push button, ??? ,PROFIT!" gameplay. If I wanted that I would've scripte macros on my keyboard and went binge watching my series while pressing a macro every odd minute to call it an evening.

Edited by TychusMechanicus

DE called all of them Revisited. The community just attached the word reworked to them.

Actually I need to "revisit" (lol) my statement since it is incorrect:

It depends entirely on what frame the community is ******** about at the moment. If people are whining about a frame for a while, that frame will get spat on, so it depends entirely of if they decide to rework a frame out of their own choice or nerf the one that is trending in the forums by whiny players asking to nerf every frame that isn't their favorite.

My bad. My war isn't with DE, it's with the part of the community that are insane.

Edited by DoomBunny.

Actually I need to "revisit" (lol) my statement since it is incorrect:

It depends entirely on what frame the community is ******** about at the moment. If people are whining about a frame for a while, that frame will get spat on, so it depends entirely of if they decide to rework a frame out of their own choice or nerf the one that is trending in the forums by whiny players asking to nerf every frame that isn't their favorite.

My bad. My war isn't with DE, it's with the part of the community that are insane.

DE doesn't really listen to the community as much when it comes to whining as people seem to think.  They've stated before it's internal metrics that drive their decisions.  Remember that most used frames and abilities metric from back in February? The most used frame was Saryn and the most used ability was Miasma, followed by Pull, by a landslide.   Metrics like that are what drive their decisions to reevaluate how frames are played. They've stated many times they don't want gameplay to revolve around "Homer's drinking bird" and any frame that does nothing but spam one button over and over again will get looked at for ways to make the gameplay more involved. 

Hell, I'm surprised the AW rework didn't involve doing something about Elytron's 3 useless abilities and 1 OP ability, aside from nerfing the 1 ability slightly. 

Edited by Gelkor

Her one niche is gone so she's worthless now. The only people really crying "4 spammer" are the people who never actually played saryn. Now instead of pressing 1 key to kill enemies, I have to press 3 keys to do the exact same thing, with diminished results, what's the point? A DOT frame has no place in warfarm.

Edited by Towermice

Ash will now require enemies to be marked by his Shurikens before being able to damage them with his BladeStorm.

Most likely they will just make bladestorm like a perpetual teleport loop, you have to mash E after every bamf to actually perform the executions. 

Or they make Bladestorm a QTE XD

Edited by Gelkor