Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bring Back The Nervos!

Ghost333

As a masochistic bastard who may or may not be slightly annoyed with people demanding nerfs on all the good things in life, I have decided to make the most insane stand I can think of.
BRING BACK THE NERVOS!

What is a Nervo, some of you newer players (or older players who forgot/never encountered them) may ask? Well, back in the days of yore, in Update 6, the Grineer Seekers had two different grenades. The useless Latcher, which was easily defeated by rolling around like a barrel in an NES game, and the Nervo.

The Nervo was only deployed if there were two or more players in a game. Why? Because they PERMANENTLY STUNNED YOU UNTIL SOMEONE SHOT THEM OFF. They were quite the bane of players and speed-runners in teams. Which is why they were removed in Update 7.

So why would I make a petition/poll to bring them back?
Because I am insane and I think they make the Grineer a legitimate threat (outside of Ceres, of course) and I am probably slightly evil.

http://www.poll-maker.com/poll475147x3C20440e-19

Yes, please! I want rushers to suffer.

I mean... It worked in L4D and this is the only reason why survivors are always in line of sight of each other.

Such thing in Warframe would bring coop on bew level!

finally! Someone who agrees that difficulty is a good thing!

later on the nervos were reduced to only stun u until yer shields ran out, then u were freed

but i would be totally fine with them returning

tho i think they should just drain shields and be removable by rolling to dump them, and then only stun if yer shields hit 0

As a masochistic bastard who may or may not be slightly annoyed with people demanding nerfs on all the good things in life, I have decided to make the most insane stand I can think of.

BRING BACK THE NERVOS!

What is a Nervo, some of you newer players (or older players who forgot/never encountered them) may ask? Well, back in the days of yore, in Update 6, the Grineer Seekers had two different grenades. The useless Latcher, which was easily defeated by rolling around like a barrel in an NES game, and the Nervo.

The Nervo was only deployed if there were two or more players in a game. Why? Because they PERMANENTLY STUNNED YOU UNTIL SOMEONE SHOT THEM OFF. They were quite the bane of players and speed-runners in teams. Which is why they were removed in Update 7.

So why would I make a petition/poll to bring them back?

Because I am insane and I think they make the Grineer a legitimate threat (outside of Ceres, of course) and I am probably slightly evil.

http://www.poll-maker.com/poll475147x3C20440e-19

Perfect, just what we needed. Back then, I was an apprentice and hated those. But now I am an elite! I seek the challenge of having them reconstructed for Tenno misery! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!

Would work if like 75% of all the randoms you ran into actually payed attention to other Tenno and didn't just focus on racing to the end. Even if they get stunned what's going to assume that the other Tenno know how to deal with Nervos anyways?

You could say that they were getting on people's nerves.

GET OUT OF HERE.
GO.

NO NERVOS

Also, you say "Only spawned if there were two people in a mission" but that's not actually the case. Back then I wasn't as involved in mechanics as I am now, but I definitely remember getting screwed in singleplayer. Permanently paralyzed until the seeker murdered me.

Also, you say "Only spawned if there were two people in a mission" but that's not actually the case. Back then I wasn't as involved in mechanics as I am now, but I definitely remember getting screwed in singleplayer. Permanently paralyzed until the seeker murdered me.

I don't ever recall seeing them in Single Player, but then again I only just joined for the last week and a half of U6, then they never appeared again in U7. Might have just been my luck.