The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Codex Leaks - Some Interesting Mods

vazerd68

Interesting. Has he only come with two items before? I can't remember.

This is the first time he's bringing only 2 items.

But I feel like another hotfix will be coming up to add another 1 or 2 items.

EDIT: And here they are:

GzagJVs.jpg

Edited by KingTaro

Why Prisma Veritux Again?  can't someone make a different Prisma Archwing weapon in the 2 weeks between trader visits and add it to rotation?

add some new vandal and wrath weapons in rotation would be better than the Prisma Veritux hat-trick, please.

hell, i'd prefer a Kubrow egg over Veritux again.

or add some of the weapons skins from the packages no one buys from market, just to change things up as one bi-weekly item slot.

add a 1-purchase per customer Arcane Helmet (prisma if you like) into rotation (RNG which one). just an idea

I still don't understand. There's potential to make some absolutely awesome Primed Mods (i.e. Primed Vigor/Fury/Streamline) According to a Reddit post earlier, that is if it's genuine, these mods were actually in the Codex before the most recent hotfix. But instead of releasing any of those, they decide to drop more Ammo Mutations on us. I'm getting really tired of being disappointed every 2 weeks.

I still don't understand. There's potential to make some absolutely awesome Primed Mods (i.e. Primed Vigor/Fury/Streamline) According to a Reddit post earlier, that is if it's genuine, these mods were actually in the Codex before the most recent hotfix. But instead of releasing any of those, they decide to drop more Ammo Mutations on us. I'm getting really tired of being disappointed every 2 weeks.

P Streamline was a hoax. Chances are the other stuff was too.