Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do I Build Mios For Status Or Crit?

Trickst3rGawd

Question

16 answers to this question

I'm going to say depends on your play style.

I know for a fact, looking at the stats, I would status build it for viral to use with Saryn. It seems like a good weapon with her. Viral build, with pressure point, berserker, life strike, and killing blow.

As for a more general build, a hybrid build with pressure point and organ shatter, point strike, berserker, life strike, and Max out damage or speed, fury, reach and other choice of mods, depends on how you feel like playing.

Don't be locked to a single build on a weapon. I know other have suggested how to do the maximum amount of damage, but I like to mod to have fun and compliment my play style.

Couple questions to tack onto this so I know what I'm doing when it comes to console land:

1  How do the stance and the attack speed interact with berserker fully procced?  I'm not the greatest at the whole hand eye coordination thing, and, for example, triggering broken bull with Warcry and zerk spooled up is a little difficult for me, I usually end up locked into that silly overhead slam.  I know this varies with the guy doing the gaming, just looking for opinions.

2  Can it swing fast enough with fury that you literally can't make it swing any faster even if it could?  Same caveat as above obviously applies :)

3  I read it's amazing at generating slash procs.  Does building it for status dilute this (not necessarily a bad thing), or is the bleed proc a guaranteed mechanic of the charge attack/stance combo?

Thanks!