Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Did You Copy&past Swirling Tiger's-Winding Claws Into Defiled Snapdragon-Soul Of The Leviathan's?

Necr0Ra1se

As title said did De put into second part of Soul of the Leviathan(E, E, RMB, E, E, E, E) whole Winding Claws combo....It  look too similar that i swear DE just #copypasted without any changes...Don't get me wrong it's not a complaine or something like that but DE are you out of ideas?

Don't throw potatoes at me please.

There's nothing wrong with re-using assets. In my computer programming class, we're actually encouraged to do so.

You're right, every new Warframe from now on should be a texture swap of Excalibur.

There is something wrong with it. It's lazy, assuming you're presenting this as new content.

You're right, every new Warframe from now on should be a texture swap of Excalibur.

There is something wrong with it. It's lazy, assuming you're presenting this as new content.

Oh please, it;s a quick few swipes in a new weapon with a new combo.

¬_¬

-snip-

Again. Your answer is no- they did not. The motions are similar but they are not even close to being the same. The angles of the blades, and direction path of the swing are both different. Anyone could say "if you swing to blades in the same direction at one time in two combos it's copy paste!" even if everything about the animations is different. That doesn't mean it is true.

Edited by Stratego89

I took a close look at the two. There is one pose that, while similar, is mirrored in them, and they both incorporate a two-handed 'windmill' move after that, but they are different animations, simply sharing a similar pose and a similar motion that follows it. 

Kinda dissapointed with this stance

These two are CLEARLY copy paste

Crossing snakes:

ezgif.com-video-to-gif%201.gif

Old heavy melee charge attacks:

ezgif.com-video-to-gif%203.gif

These two aren't exactly the same, but they're WAY too similar:

Coiling viper:

ezgif.com-video-to-gif%202.gif

Swirling tiger:

ezgif.com-video-to-gif%204.gif

I remember they said they were having trouble with the animations. So this is what they ended up doing?

Edited by s8kshUn8

• 3 weeks later...